Chapter 2.

Rose’s POV

I go over and try to pry my fiancé away from the console. But it isn’t working. So, I take drastic measures. And hug him. He always freezes when I do this. He turns around and hugs me back.

“I’m not sure this was such a great idea.” John whispers in my ear.

“Why? It’s a brilliant idea. If we don’t do this, we never know what might happen.” I tell him. He pulls away from the hug and grabs my hand. We walk back over to the Doctor. He just looks down at our hands. A look of sadness flashes over his face.

“So why did you guys come?” He asks in an angry tone.

“Whoa, calm down! I get it your jealous of Rose, and me but you don’t have to be rude. You wanted us together. Remember? So don’t blame us.” John says as he steps in front if me. Was he really jealous? How did I not notice? That’s probly what made John want to leave.

“Your right. Ill be back I need to call somebody.” The Doctor says as he walks over to the phone on his console.

Doctors POV

I pick up the phone, and dial in Rivers number. It’s probably almost time for her to go to the library. And I want to see her. I don’t quite understand why. Is it cause I’m jealous of what John and Rose have? Am I jealous? I don’t understand.

After the phone rings twice, a jail cell guard answers the phone.

“Hello. Is doctor Song there?” I ask and hear footsteps.

“Hello sweetie.”

“River, you need to come here. Ill come pick you up.”

“Ill be waiting.” She says on her flirtatious voice, as she hangs up the phone.

I walk over to John. And ask him if he want to help me fly the TARDIS, cause its easier with more pilots. We go to Rivers jail. I walk out the door and grab her hand and we walk in just as all the sirens and red lights start going off.

Once we are back in the TARDIS, I kiss River. I never do this voluntarily. But, despite times and all that. Once we are done, I look over at Rose. Her brown eyes are huge, and John is just looking at her. Worried. 

“Oh, hello.” River says to Rose and John.

“River, this Rose Tyler, and the Meta-Crisis me. He goes by John.” I tell River.

Rose’s POV

“Ah, I see. Hello John and Rose. My name is Melody Williams, but everybody calls me River.” The lady says. She has like, a lion main… Her hair is so dang puffy and curly! I wonder how she knows the Doctor.

“Hi River. I remember you.” John says. I just look up at him and glare. Why wouldn’t he tell me about her.

“Really? Oh, how exciting… Spoilers…” River says.

“Well he’s never mentioned you to me before.” I say. Wow, that was really rude.

“Well, he’s,” She says pointing to The Doctor, “Never mentioned you.” River says as she puts a smile on her face. I look over at the doctor. He just blushes.