Now or never (chapter 8)

Arieyane

"Kev are you like serious right now?"

"Well what was i surpose to say, i mean i, atleast have a heart to say yes to the poor boy whereas you would have said right up a big fat NO!"he says offending himself

"If you were in my shoes how would you feel or even say if Damien known as the schools BADBOY asked you to sit with him and his Friends during lunch, like i know you would not mind but Kev you need to realise that it would be akward ...well atleast for me and what if Christale see's me?" I ask trying to make it sound like a bad idea so that Kev can rethink his decision

"Arieyane you need to stop making things akward and actually make situations comfortable and lastly when are you going to stand up for yourself? Are you really going to let them walk over you all the time i mean this school year is almost over and for the past four, almost five years of your life you have been bullied by Christale and her minions do you not think that it is time to stand up against them just think about it, what would your father think of you if he ever was to be alive what advice would he have given you? Well i do not think it would be such good advice but you know you really need to look after yourself and grow some(even though it is not possible)" and with that he leaves me in the empty History class making me think of his words.

Kev was always there for me no matter what situation it is or was he was my shoulder to cry on and ever since Luke left we were even closer.

Just thinking about kev's word i guess this was it i am going to take the good opportunities and bad ones so that i can learn from them. I guess Kev was right.

But now i have to make things right with Kev and omg today is the 25 of the month which means Luke and i will be skyping ....OMG i cannot wait
*************************
It's now or never. It's now or never.....it's n-now or never, i kept chanting in my head. Do you know what i am doing this now as in right NOW.

Walking into the lunch room i walk over to the counter and order my lunch, once i am done i look over to the table where Kev and i usually sit with Jen and Julliane(Jen's best friend), but i feel really dissapointed when i do not see him there well i guess i am doing this on my own....... So i then start walking over to the table where Damien and the boys sit.

"Hey boys it was nice of you to invite me to have lunch with you"i say once i have reached the table making all of their heads snap in my direction.

"Heyyyy" they say in unision all smilling at me making me feel welcomed so i smile back at them.

Walking to the seat next to Damien i ask "Is this seat taken?"

"No i actually kept it incase you decided to come and it is nice of you to join us"he says with a smile extremelly wide....well this that is a first.

Surprisingly Damien and the boys were really nice to talk to and they asked me alot about myself and how my day was thus far(i Know that i met them like the other day but they are very nice when they Are Not being childish)

Hearing a screeching of a chair i turn to look who it was only to see Kev and Jen......aawwww he actually came.

Kev sits down and Jen sits on his lap becuase there are no chairs.

"So guys what are you talking about?" Kev asks breaking the silence

"Nothing really" Nathaniel SAYS waving his Hand

"So i was thinking maybe we should go out maybe to an upcoming party or we should hangout again" Damien says

"That will be awesome"i say replying back smilling

****************************

After the bell rang we all went to our last two classess that was left and during the interval that we had we decided we are going to meet up at Damiens house but, we do not know when yet.

****************

My classess are done and i am currently at home deciding on what to do today.

Maybe i can visit my mom at work or i can spend time with My brother i guess i better make up my mind.

BUT THEN I REMEMBERED THAT IT IS TODAY THAT LUKE AND I ARE SKYPING!!!!!! I REALISE JUMPING ON MY BED DOING MY HAPPY DANCE

********

The next chapter will continue from here °.....»»»»»»»»»