Dramatic Kevin (chapter 3)

Arieyane

Laying on my bed i think about how the week flew by so quickly, and that too without Christale and her minions following and beating me.Coming to think about it Christale was alone when she "stopped" me on Monday, which only means that she is planning something again........i wonder what it is .......but anyway i should go and check on Kevin as he was not in school for the whole week.

Grabing my car keys i drive to Kevs house. 7 minutes later i pull up to his house and knock on his door.

"Hey my love, come inside" Kevin replies smiling rather brightly.

"Hey why were you not at school this whole" i ask rather interested in what his answer would be.

"Ohh yeah about that i was really sick as i got food poisining. Why? did that Cruel witches come after you again,Tell me please tell me that they did not hurt you" he  looks at me with a panick sticken face.

"Well not really" i reply not really wanting to tell but i know he will find out by Nurse Lucy.

"Please elaborate" he says looking at me dead in my eyes.

"Urh so Christale decided to 'greet' me very nicely and might or might not have told me that my brother and her are a couple" i reply softly

"WHAT!!!!!! So you are telling me that your  BROTHER and CHRISTALE ARE A COUPLE AND SHE WAS ACTUALLY NICE TO YOU AND SHE ONLY 'SPOKE' TO YOU ONCE THIS WEEK ??" he asks highly exagerating.

"Yeah that is exactly what i said"

"OMG I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT" He says really dramatic putting his hand on his forehead like they do in movies, which makes me burst out laughing.

"Stop being so dramatic Kev"

"Okay okay so will you fill me in on what happend this week other than with Christale"

"Okay" i reply filling him in on the latest gossip, the newer teachers and not leaving out all the work he has missed out on. Once i'm done filling him in on everything i look at the time seeing it is 22:48 already and i still need to drive home.

"Kev i really need to go home, maybe we can meet up at Starbucks Tomorrow ?" I ask.

"Yeah that's awesome just text me the time" he says smiling while we walk to the door so that i can leave

"Okay see you tomorrow" i say hugging him and then i make my way to my car and wave at him once i am ready to leave.

"Bbyyyee" he shouts and waves like a madman.

So i then drive back home which usually takes me about 9 minutes but it actually took 5 minutes because there are afew cars on the road. When i get home i see the lights are still on which comes as a surprise to me because i usually get home and my mom is at home and my brother lord only knows where

"Hey anyone home?" I shout once i am inside the house.

"In here" my brother shouts from the entertainment room

Making my way to the entertainment room i find my brother on the couch watching a movie with ..................

************************************************************

........Riyan.........well then i think blushing.

"Hey guys" i greet them.

"Hey you wanna watch this movie with us ?" Riyan asks to which my brother agrees.

"Yeah sure but i need to go to bed at  2 A.M the latest" i say looking at my watch.

"Sure this movie ends soon anyway" my brother replies.

"Okay" i say sitting between my brother and Riyan.

Riyan then pressess play and we start watching where they paused the movie.

Once the movie is done i look at the time and see it is 1:30 a.m which gives me 30 minutes to get ready for bed.

"Guys i'm going to get ready for bed" i say standing up.

"Yeah sure we going to my room too oh and Riy is sleeping in the guest room next to my room" my brother reminded me.

"Yeah okay good night boys" i shout making my way to my bedroom.

"Night" they shouted at the same time.

Once i get to my room i get my Pajama's out and an extra towel and then i walk to my ensuite bathroom and shower myself, washing away the make up that was applied on my arms and face to cover the almost healed bruises.

Getting out of the shower i then wrap myself in a towel and make my way to my room and then apply some lotion onto my skin and get dressed for bed.

I then walk to my mirror to brush my hair, but I stop and look at my self in the mirror and all the names that Christale calls me echos in my head

Idiot

Ugly

Nerd

Fat

Stupid

Worthless

I could not help but look in the mirror at my Long brunette hair and light blue eyes with green specks and I think of all those names she calls me and think, do I really look that bad? Why does she hate me? What did I for her to hate me?, but knowing I don't have any answer to my questions I sigh and get into my bed.

Twisting and turning I finally fall asleep at 2:57 a.m

***********************
Do not forget to comment and vote for all chapters that was written so far