Waking up (chapter 2)

Arieyane

"Uuuurrggg" I groaned waking up with a pounding headache.

"Hey darling how you doing?"asks Nurse Lucy.

"My head hurts bad"

Do you want a painkiller?"

"Yes please"

"I will be right back"

Two minutes later nurse came back into the room.

"Thank you Lucy"

"Pleasure love"

"So how about you tell me what she did this time again"

So you are probebly thinking why I am so comfortable around Lucy, well for starters whenever I get hurt or have a panic attack someone will report to her and she will come and get me and one day she noticed some brussers on my body but never said anything but when I left she followed me and she saw me getting bullied by Christale and she threatened to tell the principal about me getting bullied but I convinced her not to but told her the background on why she bullies me, not that I know the real reason but Christale apparently bullies me becuase I am the uggliest creature she has ever seen (her words not mine) ironic I know.

"Christale said something that upset me" I say replying to nurses previous question.

"My love how long are you still going to tolerate her inappropriate behaviour? I mean how can some be so cruel and bully someone that they barely even know? Why do you not just tell the principal? You know that he might even dismiss her from this school"she says

"But that will not make her hate me any less" i sarcastically.

"Well at least you will not have to tolerate her threats and bullying"

"Urrggg that hurts" i mumble to myself feeling a Sharp pain in my head.

"Are you okay love?"

"Yeah yeah i'm fine just dandy"

"How about you lay down for atleast an hour and then i will wake you up at 2pm"

"Wh-hat time is it ?"

"Let me check........it issss exacly 1:30 p.m".

"Oh my good great lord i need to get to class, see you later Lucy"

"Are you sure you Are okay going to class" i hear her shouting

"Yess i will be bye"

"Bye love"

««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Yaaasss 3rd chapter done