Chapter 10 Janine.

Elmo's POV.

After 1 week.

It's morning.

I can't describe what I'm feeling right now.......Julie........My Julie ....is back and she is now beside me sleeping like an angel.

I touched her face while she is sleeping on my arm and hugging me.

My smile faded when I realized something......

Elmo:sana akin nalang si Shane at Sana akin ka Parin......

I kissed her on the lips and carefully took my phone and took a picture of her sleeping beside me with a white blanket over her.After that,I carefully stood up without waking her up and putting on clothes before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

By the way......I made Julie's picture into my wallpaper .^_^
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Julie's POV.

I was looking at Elmo's cute face while sleeping when he started moving.I pretended to be asleep so it won't be awkward and I know that he is looking at me.I felt him touched my face and i was surprised when he suddenly kissed me on the lips and said "sana akin nalang si Shane at Sana akin ka Parin......"

When I heard him leave the room I opened my eyes and a tear came out running down my eyes.

Julie:Sayo naman kami eh.It always has been and we'll always be yours Elmo.........always.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Elmo's POV.

I am currently cooking when Mom came in the kitchen.

Mom:Oh Elmo......bakit ang aga mo naman.Ako dapat ang guma-gawa niyan ah.

Elmo:okay lang po mom,I need to go to work ng maaga kasi eh.

Mom:Ah ganun ba?? sige,I'll just wake up Jonathan and Shane.

Elmo:Okay po,tapos na din naman po akoi eh.

After I cleaned up everything I used in the kitchen,I went back to our room to wake up Julie.

Tumalon ako sa kama and hugged her.

Elmo:wake up baby,baka ma-late tayo sa work.

Julie:Hmmm........i don't want to.

Elmo:Grabe naman baby napagod kaba talaga?? 4 rounds lang naman yun eh.

I saw Julie blushed.

Julie:arrgggghhh!! fine.

She sat down and looked at me.

Julie:Get out.....I'm gonna take a shower.

Elmo:Okay but hurry up so we can eat breakfast para hindi tayo ma-late sa sarili kong company.

Julie:Okay.

After 1 hour,nandito na kami sa parking lot.

Julie:Moe.......I have a favor sana eh...

Elmo:Ano yun baby??

Julie:Eh sana......wala munang maka-alam na tayo na at may anak na tayo.

Elmo:It's okay Julie,I was going to ask the same thing sayo eh,baka kasi magka-gulo pa.

Julie:Good!! mauna na ako sayo,baka makita nila tayo.

Elmo:Hep...hep....hep!! Asan ang kiss ko??

Julie:Ikaw talaga.....sige na nga baka magalit ka na naman at baka maka-patay kana jan eh.

Elmo:Come on Julie.....the last time I was that angry was when a dude tried to hit on you and that was like 6 years ago and you know that I didn't kill him.

Julie:Yeah you didn't kill him but you put him to coma after hitting him with a hard wooden chair on the head.You are lucky you didn't go to jail.

Elmo:I can't go to jail.The chief there was my ninong. 😋

Julie:Well.....I'll remind myself to not get you angry. *smack* magki-kita naman tayo sa office mo eh.

Elmo:Okay.....I'll meet you upstairs.

After bumaba si Julie,I waited for about 5 minutes until I went upstairs and I saw Julie sitting on her spot talking to a girl.

Elmo:Julie.....what's my schedule for today??

Julie:Ahh.....

Julie was about to talk when the girl cut her off and turned around.

Girl:ELMO!!!!!! I MISS YOU HONEY!!

Elmo:JANINE?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?

Janine:Why?? are you not happy to see me hon??

I looked at Julie and I saw her happy face from this morning gone.

Why did she come back anyways?? This is Janine hshgsjshsg (A/N:Can read anyway you want.....ofcourse,if you can even read it XD)

Ex ko siya.I dated her for 3 months but I found her possessiveness annoying and she is always talking to boys that looks like they want to f*** her,so she pretty much the opposite of Julie.When I tell Julie to stay aways from guys,she doesn't hesitate and will just do it.Julie is also possessive but not like Lorraine who gets jealous to everything I do,she even got jealous when I talked to a girl for direction.YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?? Thats why I broke up with her.

Back to reality.

Elmo:WTF are u doing here Jan!?
(Nickname niya po ang Jan)

Janine:Is it not obvious?? I wanted us to be back together.

Elmo:I told you already....I DONT LOVE YOU!! I have a new girlfriend now so you can leave.

Janini:What?!? REMEMBER ELMO!!! AKIN KA LANG!! I WILL WIN YOU BACK!!

Umalis na siya.

TO BE CONTINUED..