Chapter 28 Revelations Part 2

Continuation.

No One's POV.

"What are you guys talking about?! She is MY wife!"

"Pre calm down! We can talk about this later. Julie needs a rest."

"No! We'll talk about his right here right now! My family is at stake here!" He approached Julie.

"Hon...anon ba?? WHy are you saying he is your husband?? I'm sorry okay? Sorry if I hurt you..just please......" He said about cry.

"Sorry Mister, but I seriously do not know you. I am Julie Anne San Jose Magalona. My husband is Elmo Magalona and I have a son named Shane."

"No! I am your husband and we have a son named Jay and another one coming..."

"I..Im pregnant??"

"Yes! And I am the father Jules...why are you doing this?"

Before she could say anything back.....her head started to hurt. 

"Arrrgghh!!! Moe!! It hurts!!" She said while holding on to Elmo tightly. Then she passed out.

"Julie!!" said Elmo and James in unison.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later.

Julie's POV.

I woke up and smiled when I saw Elmo sitting next to my bed. Yes, I remember everything now...My life, my family. 

"Moe..." I said caressing his hair.

"Hmmm.." He moaned.

"Moe..wake up."

"Ju..julie??" He said and immediately sat up.

"Hi babe." I said while smiling.

"Okay ka lang ba?!"

"Haha yes babe. Okay lang ako."

"Oh Julie ikaw nga talaga yan. I've missed you baby. Our son missed you too."

My smile faded.....oh yeah, my son....our son. I haven't seen my baby boy in 5 years.

"Ho..how is he??"

He smiled at me.

"He is so intelligent Jules. Mana talaga siya sa akin haha. Kidding aside, he's very much okay. He grew up to be a nice kid."

"Im glad" I said.

"Moe, si Jay..........."

"Yeah,," He cut me off.

"We already talked about it on the phone while he was going home. He said that he can keep him until you recovered."

"Thank god. I thought he won't let us take him."

"He was hurt but he's a good man Jules."

"Yeah, he is."

Then I remembered...

"Moe, what happened with James when he found out?"

His smile disappeared.

"While you were unconscious, the doctor showed him all the files that's stating that you are in-fact my wife. He didn't take it too well Jules, he was heartbroken."

Flashback.

The doctors just showed James the documents and he's soo heartbroken. 

"This..this can't be, then where the hell is my wife?!?" He said while crying. 

Linapitan ko siya.

"Pre.."

"Don't fucking talk to me!" He said and ran off. 

I tried to follow him but he was too fast.

.

.

.

James' POV.

What the fuck is happening. If she's not my wife, then where the hell is she??!!

I took my car and drove home to where Jay is. If she's not my wife, then he's only not my son....Ano ba ang nangyayari diyos ko po. Then I remembered..............mom.

After a couple of minutes, naka-rating na ako sa bahay namin. Andun na din ang nanay ko. 

I walked in and saw them playing with each other. 

"Nay..." tawag ko sa kanya.

She saw me and hugged me immediately after seeing my eyes filled with tears.

"Diyos ko anak. Anong nangyari sa iyo?" Sabi niya sabay hila sa akin paupo sa sofa.

She looked at Jay.

"Jay, pasok ka muna sa room okay??"

"Okay po." Agad namang umalis ang bata.

"Nay........na saan ang asawat anak ko??"

.

.

No One's POV.

His mother froze on the spot when she heard what James just said.

"A..ano bang pinag-sasabi mo??"

"Don't lie to me Ma! You're the one that found Julie when she went missing!! So nasaan ang asawa ko?! Yung dinala mo dito..........iba siyang tao!!"

"Hi...hindi ko alam ang pinag sasabi mo!" Tatyo na sana siya ng habluting siya ni James.

"Im warning you......Nasaan siya?!?"

"Wala na siya!!"

"A...ano??"

"Wala na siya James! Patay na!"

"What are you talking about?!? You said back then that she left.....and that you found her"

"Yes I found her........but she was already dead James. She died in a car accident. I got it investigated and found out that she was trying to get away from some of Mr. Hiro's men"

"Mr.Hiro? Dad's old business partner?"

"Yes son, Mr. Hiro was the reason behind the company's downfall. He was the one that spread the rumor about your father. It was his revenge because your father pulled out his investment when his business was falling."

"That son of a bitch! He'll pay for this!"

James went out determined............he took out his phone.

Convo.

"Hello?"

"You said you were powerful..........I need your help."

.

.

.

To Be Continued....