Chapter 20 Gone.

Third Person POV.

Elmo's world stopped when he saw how the truck hit his wife's car and pushed it off the road to the water.

"Juliieeee!!!!"

He ran as fast as he could kung saan nahulog ang kotse ni Julie. Without thinking, he was about to jump when someone stopped him.

"Let go of me you bastard!! I need to get my wife!!" He said while tears were going down his face.

"Please lang bro.....Tumawag na kami ng tulong. Parating sa sila." The guy said while trying to stop Elmo from jumping.

"Let me go!!!" Elmo said as he dropped to the ground, crying.

But after a few moment, agad siyang pumunta sa kotse niya para kunin ang nahhulog niyang cellphone kanina at tinawagan ang mommy niya.

Phone convo:

"Hello?"

"Ma......*hik* Ma!!!!"

"Hello?? Moe baby?? what happened?!?"

"Ma!!! Si Julie.....*hik* please help me... Ma!! *hik*"

"Okay baby, calm down.....tell me what happened."

"Si Julie...*hik*...she...she got into an accident...an..and her car fell in the water....*hik*..Ma!! I ...I don't know what to do!! It.......it's all my fault Ma!!! please come now!!"

"what?!? okay...okay....just calm down and tell me exactly where you are...I'm coming!!"

After niyang sinabi kung nasaan sila, agad naman siyang bumalik sa place kung saan nahulog ang car ni Julie. He didn't know what to do. He was just sitting on the ground while crying. Meron na ring mga tao na naka-tingin kung ano ang nangya-yari, but he didn't care. He was silently praying for Julie.

After another 10 minutes, nakita na niya ang pamilya niya at behind them was the ambulance and the fire-fighters. 

"Moe!!" said his mom as she ran to him for a hug to comfort him

"Mommy......."

"It's okay baby. I'm right here. We're right here. She'll be fine okay?

With a sad smile, he only nodded.

He could only watch as the people tried to take the car out of the water. But when they got the car out of the water, there was no sign of Julie.

Kaya agad nilang si-nearch ang dagat. But even after 2 hours, wala padin silang nakita.

Elmo stayed in his car the whole time they searched. And his family went home for a moment as they needed to tell Julie's family and their child.

*tok* *tok*

Napa-tingin naman siya sa police na kumatok sa window ng car niya.

"NAkita niyo na siya?!?"-Elmo

"Sir....wala po talaga eh.....may lima na kaming boats na nag se-search pero wala padin."-Poice

"How is that possible?!? Ano yun....nag-disappear na lang ang asawa ko?? Agg sabihin mo, hindi niyo gina-gawa ng maayos ang trabaho niyo!! Now go tell your men, to find her!! If you need another 5 boats to search then do it!! I'll pay you as much as you want!! Just find my wife!!!"-Elmo

"Yes.....Sir."-Police.

Elmo's POV.

Lord.....please save my wife. Alam kung there's a small chance but please!! I have hope that you'll save my wife......even if.......even if......wala na siya *hik* at-least show us her body......so I can say good-bye.......but please lord!! May anak pa kaming nag-hihintay sa bahay. How can I tell our child that wala na ang mommy niya. So please po Lord!! Kahit ano gagawin ko.....para lang mabuhay ang asawa ko..*hik*.

Third Person POV.

But even after 7 hours of searching, wala pa din silang nakita. They decided to call it a day. And will continue tomorrow morning.

But again.....Elmo stayed in his car, next to the place where his wife got in an accident. It was dark and quiet, there was no one except him. As he cried the whole night while staring at the water.

"Baby.........asan ka ba??.........Bumalik ka na......*hik* marami pa akong hustong sabihin sayo.....at si Shane.....he's waiting for you....for us...together. *hik* Baby......sorry na.... hindi na kita papa-iyakin, basta bumalik ka lang. Marami pa tayong plano diba?? Bakit ka nang-iiwan?? Diba ikaw nga ang mas maraming gustong gawin?? Diba......gagawa pa tayo ng malaking pamilya?? Baby...........balik ka na please....*hik* mahal na mahal kita........and I miss you *hik*

And so he spent the whole night crying for the wife.

A/N:OMG!! Asan ba si Julie?!? Wala na ba talaga siya?? Ano na ang gagawing si Elmo??

*PLease read "My Man or My Career??" it's also a JULIELMO FF hehe* :P