Chapter 3 New Job.

3 days after.........

Julie's POV.

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto ko ng nag ring ang aking cellphone.

"Hello?"

"Uhmm hi,is Ms.Julie Anne San Jose there??"

"Speaking."

"I am calling on behalf of EM company. I would like to inform you that the President of our company agreed to accept you to be his secretary."

"Really!?! wow thank you!! when can I start?"

"You need to come tomorrow for your training,and if the former secretary agreed that you can do the job,yiu can start the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you,I will certainly be there bye."

I hanged up at tumakbo kila daddy at mommy na nasa sala na.

Julie:Wahhhhh!!!!!

Marivic:Oh bakit baby??

Jonathan:Anong nangyari??

Julie:Mommy!! Daddy!! may trabaho na po ako!!!

M/J:Talaga!?!

Julie:Opo!!

Marivic:Wait!!! teka lang ha.......Julie matino ba yang trbaho moh?? baka naman masama yan ha.

Julie:Syempre po!!

Jonathan:Ano ba talaga ang trabaho mo??

Julie:Isa lang nman akong SECRETARY sa isa sa pinaka mayamang Company dito sa bansa at sa buong mundo.......ang EM Company!

Both:Wow!!

Julie:Kaya let's celebrate!!

After naming kumain ng dinner,natulog na ako para bukas.

---------------------------->>>>>>>>>>

Next day.

Kaka-tapos lang bg training ko,it didn't took long kasi alam ko naman ang mga gina-gawa ng mga secretary I even trained my own secretary when I was still the President of our Company.

Secretary:Uhmm you can come back tomorrow to start but the owner of the company will be back after a week so you can also start next week.The owner President of EM wants to meet you personaly para tignan kong makakaya mo ang trabaho mo dito,even if I trained you already its still different when the BOSS see's you.

Julie:Uhmm I can actually start tomorrow para makapag ad-just ako dito.

Secretary:Okay,good.

Julie:Okay,I'll see you tomorrow.

Secretary:I'm actully living tomorrow but I am going to come hear to check on you the I'll go straight to the airport.

Julie:Oksy,thank you!!

Umalis na ako sa EM comany at diretso ng bahay.

ITUTULOY