Chapter 2 Job Hunting.

Julie's POV.

One week na kaming nandito sa Manila at ngayon,kailangan kong mag-trabaho so we can pay the rent.

Since meron naman akong years of experience sa Office,In-fact I was the Vice President of the JAPS Corporation.That was our company,one if the richest and most successful comany in Asia,in the world even.

Today is my interview to a company and I am actually next.after 5 minutes may lumabas na babae.

Babae:Ms.San Jose??

Julie:Ahh thats me.

Babae:Ikaw na ang next please go inside.

Pumasok ako sa isang office at may nakita na naman akong babae.

Babae:Hi,uhmm I'm the Boss' Secretary and he can't come today so he asked me to interview the next secretary.

Julie:Uhmn would you mind if I ask something??

Secretary:No,not at all.

Julie:Okay,if your the secretary,why do you need a new one??.

Secretary:Ahhh,aalis na kasi papuntang Canada 2 weeks from now.

Julie:Ahhhhh.

Secretary:Can I see your resumé??

Julie:Okay.

I handed her my resumé.After a couple of minutes,tapos na niyang basahin ito at tinignan ako.

Secretary:Im really impress with your resumé and I can't believe that you were the former President of the JAPS Corporation!! you will get this job for sure!!

Julie:Talaga?!? thank you po!!

Secretary:We'll just call you if you got accepted by our Boss!!

Julie:Thank you soo much!! Bye po!!

Umalis na ako sa building bg masayang-masaya.

Sorry if it's a short UD I just rushed ir.!!!