Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Amelia's P.O.V

Oh, wow...

Talk about a sexual experience! Hot, rough, sensual...

And now I'm turning into a prune.

"Getting out?" Dean's voice rumbled, vibrating through my chest as he held me to him from behind, his strong arms surrounding me.

I found it oddly thrilling that these three people, together, are my mates. Each and every one of them suddenly had a special place in my heart...each having a sensual effect on me. That tingling feeling on my senses...I don't know how to explain it but together it just felt, right?

"Yep. I'm starved and getting water-logged." I said as Dean bit down lightly on my neck, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Me too. " Jay said just a couple feet away from us. She looked down at her hands noticing the wrinkled skin before looking up at me with a stunning smile.

My body reacted without thought, humming in want. I took a quick glance at Danny's large hand cupping her breast and instead of being jealous, it only turned me on. I couldn't help but lick my lips as he squeezed her nipple gently, causing it to pebble and for a soft moan to pass Jay's plump lips.

"If you guys don't stop we are never going to eat..." I whined sexily as Dean followed his brother's lead by weighing my breasts in his hands. Truthfully, I didn't want him to stop...I wanted him to pinch my nipples roughly and take me right where I was sitting. Heck, I wanted to face Jay and Danny as they did the same thing...to watch their faces as they reached their climax.

"I don't wanna stop." Danny whined back to me, sticking out his lip and giving me the biggest puppy-dog eyes I'd ever seen.

"I can't let my mates starve..." Dean pinched my nipples, pulling a moan from me.

"Damn, I love that sound." Jay said, her dark eyes staring into mine lustfully. She shook her head quickly before her eyes cleared and she agreed with me. "She's right, we need to eat and get moving."

"See! She agrees! Thank you baby." I winked over to Jay sexily.

Reluctantly the guys loosened their holds on us, allowing Jay and I to climb out of the large hot tub. I quickly grabbed up two towels, wrapping one around Jay's tempting body before wrapping one around myself. By the time the two of us decided on what to make for breakfast and started walking back to the house, the guys had caught up to us.

Danny wrapped his arms around me, waddle-walking behind me as to not step on my feet as we slowly made our way through the house towards the kitchen. Naturally, the boys left us there, hopefully scampering off to find us some clothes.

Jay stood perched against the counter, her sexy long legs crossed at the ankle and barely covered by the small white towel wrapped around her body. With out thinking I dropped my towel, catching her attention. Her beautiful dark eyes traveled the length of my body before her towel joined mine.

The goddess before me crooked a finger at me, beckoning my body to her. Without hesitation I was there, molding our bodies together. She captured my lips in hers, drinking from me deeply. Her flowery scent surrounded me, dominating me just as her body did. Strong silky arms wrapped themselves around my waist, gripping my ass tightly. An instant, throaty moan left my lips as her nails dug into the soft flesh.

"Why do you have have to be so tempting?" Jay murmured as she pulled away from me slightly, a sexy grin on her face.

"I was just wondering the same thing." I said running my hands down from where they tangled through her long damp hair to brush over the soft skin near the top of her breasts. She felt so warm against my cool fingers...feverishly warm.