Chapter 17

Amie's P.O.V.

"So, as much as I would like to stay and discuss my sister's sex life with you... I have my own to get back to. Claire, seeing as those monsters on the beach aren't going anywhere right now, why don't we head back to our room? We can come back in the morning to see if anything has changed." Jay's brother announced, standing from his perch on the arm of the sofa.

Claire rolled her eyes but stood with him none the less. They said their goodbyes and were out the door before I knew it, the only trace of their visit were the two empty coffee mugs forgotten on the table and the faint trace of perfume in the air.

Finally, I was alone with my mates! Despite Jay's brother being here, she still found a way to tempt me with her seductive body... damn even the way she walked managed to catch my eye.

I jumped up from my spot on the couch and quickly found my way into Dean's lap, him being the closest and all. His strong arms held me to him tightly as he put his face into the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. A soft rumbling coming from his chest that I would have sworn to be a purr, except for the fact wolves don't purr.

"See now I feel lonely." Danny pouted using his big brown eyes expertly as he looked up through his lashes at Jay. She stood near where he sat on the couch looking down at him, appearing bored and uninterested. There was a mischievous gleam in her eyes that told me otherwise. Well, that and the fact that she immediately leaned towards him, her wonderful breasts nearly touching his nose.

"I'm not that easy," she huffed as she crossed her arms under her chest, making them stick out even more. Danny's eyes instantly flew to her boobs as they jutted out from her thin cotton shirt, her dark nipples clearly visible...

"Get in my lap." He growled roughly.

Jay's eyes widened in surprise, probably mirroring my own. Danny never talked to us like that, Dean was the rough one. Not that I was complaining! Dominating Danny might be different but damn was that look in his eye sexy, not to mention that deep sexy voice that found it's way out of him... wow.

"Wh-what?" Jay stammered, stunned. Her eyes may have been wide but every other part of her body screamed lust. Her nipples hardened, breath quickened, and I swear I could hear her heart stutter...

"Get in my lap, Jasmine." He ordered her again.

His second order definitely had her attention. I could definitely hear her heart beat faster as her nipples hardened even more, becoming beacons of desire under her thin tee. After several uneven breaths she grinned down at Danny and dropped her arms, placing them on the seat in front of her. Those beautiful breasts of hers pushed directly into Danny's face now and for a moment I was jealous of him. Granted that moment didn't last long...

"Since you asked so nicely." Jay moved around the chair and crawled into his lap, adding an extra wiggle to her hips that had all four of us moaning. Just the way she could get that body of hers to move was just unbelievable.

Unknowingly, my hips followed her actions causing Dean to grip my hips tightly, whispering in my ear, "No more of that, Beautiful."

"No more of what? This?" I asked, a husky tinge to my voice as I purposefully ground my ass against his hardening manhood.