Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop the glare I sent Danny's way, even though it truly wasn't his fault, he had it easier than us... although, I guess his power was a bit more sophisticated than ours. Which matched nothing of his immature and always dopey expressions and personality...

"Jay, you are glaring at our mate." Amie said with a smile.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. "It's just not fair he had it so easy!"

"That's Danny for you, if you think about it. Everything is easy for him." Amie said with a shrug. "I say that we forget everything, just for tonight, and just chill."

"I second that!" Danny said from the chair.

"Third." Dean's deep sexy voice crept up on me from behind. His strong arms snaking around my waist tightly. The almost too tight construction on my abdomen made me loose my breath... And not in a bad way, trust me.

"It's done then! Danny get your ass over here and take me to bed." Amie said throwing her arms out to him.

Danny jumped out of his chair in a flash, I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped at the speed in which he could move when motivated. I.E. Amie's tempting curves... Hell, it was sure enough for me to be tempted to reach out and grab her for myself!

"Jay, do you wish to join them?" Dean whispered in my ear softly as we watched Danny lift Amie into his arms and head back to the bedroom.

His voice sent shivers down my spine, pure pleasure in my opinion. The sight of Danny carrying Amie out of the room in that almost animistic way and the feeling of Dean's voice caressing my senses... I swear I was probably drenched by now.

Not that I was complaining one bit....

"Please." I tried to keep the begging tone out of my voice but at that point in time it really was kind of difficult.

"My pleasure, beautiful." Dean said with a wicked grin.

My squeal of delight echoed through the room as he swiftly picked me up and literally threw me over his shoulder. My view was a bit distorted and upside down but I could clearly see Danny and Amie in the bedroom, their lips already locked on one another's.

Dean himself wasted no time throwing me on the bed making my body bounce lightly on the soft mattress. In seconds Dean's hard, warm body covered my own and his mouth descended down on mine. His lips firm, yet yielding lips slowly caressed my own even though everything in me wanted him to be rougher.

I tried to push closer, tried to kiss him deeper, but all he would do is pull back and withhold the pleasure of his lips.

"Dean..." I whined. 

He chuckled slightly before giving me what a truly wanted:  a nice deep passionate kiss. The kind of kiss that curled your toes and made your heart pound erratically. The kind of kiss that made me wish this whole escapade was over and that we could move on with our lives... 

"Better?" Dean asked, a small twinkle in his eye, once he finally pulled away from me. 

"Much." I said dreamily. 

"Well I do have a small request..." Dean said softly.

"Which is?" 

"I wish I could watch my girls for a second. I do love it when I can see you two in action..." He said, a small blush on his cheeks as he said it, almost as if it was too weird for him to ask. 

"Did you hear that, Amie?" I said, turning my head to the side where Amie was currently laying, Danny right above her of course. 

"Sure did. What do you say Danny, want us to have at it?" Amie asked, a huge grin on her face as well as Danny's.