Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Dean's P.O.V.

"Come on Dean! I'm so ready to go to the beach..." My mate tugged at my arm and I had to make my feet move one in front of the other...I was still in shock I think.

Images kept popping up in my head, images of Jay kneeling in front of me. Naked. Wet. Oh God I've gotta think about something else!

"Dean. I know I just rocked your world and all but let's go! We are on this beautiful island and I don't plan on spending all our time in the bedroom. Move it!" Jay smirked my way. Of course she had to bring that up again...good God if I knew my mate would be the first to give me a bj...and it be that good...okay, mind out of the gutter Dean!

"Beach?" Yes, I sound like a moron.

"Yes beach! They should have something going on down there!" Jay bounced excitedly. I couldn't help the smile that crept across my face at the sight of her being so happy...

"I'm sorry babe. Come here." I reached out taking her hand in mine, trying really hard to ignore the pleasurable tingles shooting up my arm. I led the way out of our little love nest and out to our private yard. The warm air hit us as well as the sounds of the tropical animals and birds, my eyes though locked onto my mate, not the view around me.

Jasmine...she was simply stunning with her head tilted to the sunlight and her brown eyes shining. I reached up with the hand not holding hers to softly caress her cheek. "You are simply beautiful..."

In the bright sun I could see the red tint to her cheeks as she blushed, but that only seemed to make her even more beautiful in my eyes. Not only was Jay beautiful but she was a nice, sweet, adorable sex goddess and damn was I lucky. I've wasted these past years not being with her but from here on out I planned to make it up to her...in bed and out.

"Come on. Let's find that beach, huh?" I pulled my hand and eyes away from her angelic face before leading the way through the path outside our wall. Surprisingly, not too many people were out and about, most choosing to stay indoors for the day. Not that I blame them really...hell, I'd still be in bed if it wasn't for my mate!

Forgetting all about the bed, I wrapped my arm around Jay's shoulders, pulling her body close to my side where she fit perfectly. I followed the signs along the path through the foliage that directed us to the shore and it wasn't long before we broke through the trees to see the white sandy beach and clear blue water.

Not too far from where we emerged was what looked like a beach bar and cafe along with tables covered with stereotypical grass umbrellas. Behind those, nearer to the trees, they lined up large hammocks...most of which were already taken by couples.

"So table or hammock? Or we could just walk along the beach..." I offered, looking down at Jay beside me.

"I don't know...but I do know I'm up for one of those fruity drinks with the little umbrella. Maybe I can grab one of those?" Jay asked, her beautiful eyes pleading.

"Sure let's go." Like I could resist those eyes?

We started across the sand, walking closer to the bar when someone yells out my mate's name. We both turn to the voice to see a boy about our age come running up, a huge smile on his face. Instantly, Jasmine let go of my hand and put her arms around his neck in a hug. I couldn't stop the warning growl that erupted from me...my mate.

Jay instantly let go of the boy wrapping her arms back around me, calming me down with her touch. "Chill, baby." She whispered kissing my cheek. "Dean, this is my brother Jackson. Jackson, my mate Dean." She introduced.

Taking another look, I could see the strong resemblance between the two of them and I couldn't help but feel foolish at my jealous actions. "Sorry about that...Nice to meet you." I said offering my hand. Jackson shook it, his Alpha strength trying to compete with mine. I had to restrain myself from accepting the challenge...I just wasn't going to do anything to upset Jay, her brother and I fighting for dominance I'm sure would do just that.