Chapter 6 part 1

Avalon and Damon pictured to the side.

Auralia pov~

'Why am I so emotional all of a sudden?' It was after dinner on Tuesday I skipped school today and have to go back tomorrow. It's a good thing I have almost all of my classes with Noah. He and I are sitting on the couch in his room. "Noah, I'm gunna go to bed" 

"ok" 

"um where am I supposed to sleep?" 

"oh, right your eyes were dark when I told you this is our room. you will sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch until you feel comfortable sleeping together" 

"ok" I blocked my thoughts ' ok that's good I know we are mates and all but we just met yesterday i don't want to share a bed...yet' I went and changed into a t-shirt and pj pants and than got into bed. ' maybe I will actually get some sleep tonight!' I tried to go to sleep but I felt so empty without Noah right next to me. I finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

*auralias dream*

She is swimming around the house not knowing anything is going on "Kenan you have to take your sister and swim away from here" her mom told Kenan "ok mom" Kenan ran to Auralia and packed her bags than they started to hear screaming and banging "come on lia we must leave now" Kenan told her. "but what about mommy?" she asked " we have to go now!" Kenan picked up lia and swam away as fast as he could. "no mommy! Daddy!" Auralia screamed. Kenan keeps swimming and there is scres of pain an terror as dozens of innocent mermaids die. "nooooo" Auralia screams.

*end of dream*

Noah's pov~

I was sleeping on the couch when I heard Lia start to toss and turn in her sleep. "no mommy daddy" she mumbled. I tried to look into her thoughts to see what she was dreaming about but they were blocked again.

I was about to go wake her up and than "nooooo" she screamed and woke up. I was at the bed immediately I picked her up in my arms and sat back on the bed. She was crying again "Lia baby it's alright shhh". I tried to calm her down. The door burst open and my dad my mom my brother and my older sister were at the door. " we heard a scream what happened?" my dad asked. 'bad dream' I said to them in their minds. They realized Lia was crying. 'do you want us to do anything?' my mom asked. 'no I got it'. I thought back. They left Lia had layed her head on my shoulder and was breathing in my scent to calm her down itust have worked because she fell asleep in my arms again.

I gently laid her down on the bed and started to move towards the couch when she grabbed my arm "don't leave" she whispered still sleeping. So I laid down next to her and fell asleep.

Auralias pov~

I woke up in the morning in Noah's arms again it was 6 am and I needed to get ready for school. I tried to roll out of his arms softly. He pulled me back to him. I could tell this time he was awake. "Noah, I know you are awake" I whispered in his ear. He chuckled giving me goosebumps why does everything about him do that to me? " it's because we are mates" Noah said. I forgot he could read my mind. 'you can read everyone's mind to and you can talk to them but only if they are werewolfs' he said in my mind. I tried to talk to him 'really' I thought 'yup really it's just reading the other persons mind and thinking something back unless you are far away from each other and you only want to contact that person than you think about them and than your message' 'that's so cool who needs a cell phone?' I laughed at my own joke. 'that what I keep saying' I hear someone's voice in my head. 'who was that?' I think back. 'lia that was my best friend and beta Jacob' Noah explained. 'ooh' I thought. 'if you hurry up and get ready you can meet him before school' Noah told me. 'ok' I thought so I took a shower and when I got out I went through my boxes and found some shorty shorts and a purple tank top I put a lacey shirt over it and than put on my minimal amount of makeup foundation and mascara with light purple eyeshadow Kenan would kill me if I wore any more. 'you don't need any makeup your naturally beautiful' Kenan thought to me causing me to jump I heard him chuckle downstairs. 'thanks' I thought back. Than I headed downstairs for breakfast which was already on the table.

Noah got out of his chair and pulled out a chair for me. "thanks" I said. That's when I noticed someone else was at the table he had hazel eyes and messy light brown hair. "oh right lia this is jacob Jacob this is lia" Kenan said. "nice to meet you lia" he said and shook my hand. "nice to meet you too" I replied. After breakfast we met up with the other 10 high schoolers that live in the pack house. We all climbed into our cars and left for school.

In first hour we found out that the lab had been delayed so Noah and I weren't the only ones who hadn't done the lab. Great.(note the sarcasm). This time when we did the lab I survived without having to go to the nurse I think it was because Noah kept my mind from focusing too much on how gross it was.