Chapter 11

Auralia's pov~

           It has been 3 weeks since the sleepover. I am becoming more comfortable around people especially James.Today James is taking me on a date at the lake. I can't wait, right now Katelyn and Ella are doing my hair and makeup for the date. I am in a purple lacey dress with my cowgirl boots and I have my swimsuit on under the dress. Katelyn put my hair in a simple French braid while Ella only put foundation blush and a little bit of waterproof mascara on me. When they finished they brought me downstairs and we met James at he door. "Are you ready?" He asked smiling at me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand gently pulling me to the car. He opened the passenger door before going over to the drivers seat.

          When we got to the lake I gasped. There were lights in the trees around the lake and music played softly from a radio. There was a blanket on the grass with food placed on plates neatly on top of it. "You did all of this?" I asked. James nodded "Yeah, Damon and Kenan helped me a little bit and mom made the food." He explained and a slight blush came onto his cheeks. "Well its perfect," I said hugging him slightly. We sat down on the picnic blanket and ate our food while talking and laughing. Everything was perfect and I constantly found myself lost in his eyes. When we finished eating James stood up and held out his hand. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. I smiled and took his hand. We slow danced peacefully for a few songs before we decided to jump in the lake.

           Once in the lake I somehow managed to end up with my legs around James' waist and his arms around my back. "Lia I love you," James said socking me. I looked straight in his eyes "I love you too," I said and then he leaned in and kissed me. As soon as our lips touched all of my memories came flooding back. I gasped and pulled away. "Lia what is it what's wrong?" James asked concerned. "I remember everything my memories are back!" I said excitedly. James smiled "This is amazing!" he said before kissing me. After a few seconds I pulled away "James we can't get too comfortable the people that took me may be dead but the people who took over my kingdom are not and they will come for me!" I said concerned. "Lia they already have come for you. They came for you when you were already missing. They attacked the pack house thinking that they could take us on even if they weren't in the water they still had their powers. They were strong but we were stronger and we killed them all. You are completely safe!" He said.

          I smiled before pulling James into a passionate kiss and everything was completely perfect.