Chapter 12

Auralia's Pov~

It has been 3 months since I got my memory back. Now that Ella and Mike are mates Ella has been hanging at the pack house a lot. They make the perfect couple! I am no longer afraid of everybody and James is taking me on dates constantly. Katelyn's mate Shane came home from being over seas 3 days ago. Today there is going to be a pack barbeque. Kenan convinced me to sing at the barbeque because at the last barbeque everybody loved it.

The barbeque is going to start in about an hour so I put on some plain jean shorts and a white crop top along with some cowgirl boots and then curled my hair slightly leaving it down. I only put on light brown eyeliner and a black mascara as makeup and then I was finished. I heard a knock at my door and I opened it to find James standing there. "You look gorgeous!" He said making me blush. I smiled "You don't look too bad yourself!" I replied. He was wearing dark jeans and a plain white shirt with tennis shoes. He smiled and grabbed my hand before leading me out to the backyard. A lot of people came up to me that I didn't know but I kept a smile on my face and James helped me through it. Eventually I went into the kitchen to help mom and the other women in the pack prepare the food. Dad was outside grilling with the Beta Josh.

"Lia dear can you bring that pasta over there out to the picnic table?" Mom asked. "Of course," I replied with a smile and I grabbed the bowl and took it outside to the table. Eventually all of the food was on the picnic tables and Dad blessed our meal before we all dug in and started getting our food. I sat in the middle of James and Kenan at a table. Ella, Mike, Katelyn, Shane, Cassadee, John, Avalon, Damon, Lexxi, and Alec also sat at our table. Along with a few other younger members from the pack. A few minutes later a girl that looked about 20 came into the back yard. "Oh hi Alice! Come sit with us! Guys this is Alice she's Shane's cousin she is joining our pack!" Katelyn explained with a smile. Alice made her way over to us and when she got close to the table her eyes snapped to Kenans. I looked between the two and smiled. "Awww Kenan finally found his mate! Alice this is Kenan," I said with a smile. Alice walked over to sit next to Kenan and he pulled her to his side. They will make the perfect couple.

When it got dark a few guys started the fire and Kenan and I got up on a small stage that dad had placed in the backyard for us. Kenen and I sat on two stools Kenan with his guitar and we both had a microphone in front of us. "Hi everybody I hope everybody is having a wonderful time tonight now please welcome two of our own pack brother and sister Kenan and Lia to sing us a song!" Dad announced us. Everyone cheered and once they got quiet Kenan began to play the guitar.

Home is where my heart is still beating

And I don't know when I'll see her again

I hate to see her cry when I'm leaving

But now I'm a thousand miles away again

And she feels like Carolina

Looks like California

Shining like those New York lights on Broadway

When she looks back I'm behind her

I'll always be there for her

She makes me feel like home's not so far away

She feels like Carolina

It's hard to understand the way I'm living

And I know she thinks I'm never coming home (never coming home)

But I miss her pretty smile, I'm coming back in a little while

But I'm a thousand miles away again

And she feels like Carolina

Looks like California

Shining like those New York lights on Broadway

When she looks back I'm behind her

I'll always be there for her

She makes me feel like home's not so far away

No matter how far I go, you know I can't stop thinking about her

And there's nothing like the way I feel, the way I feel when I'm beside her

[2x]

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

She feels like Carolina

Looks like California

Shining like those New York lights on Broadway

When she looks back I'm behind her

I'll always be there for her

She makes me feel like home's not so far away

Carolina (Carolina)

California (California)

Like home's not so far away

She feels like Carolina (Carolina)

Looks like California (California)

She makes me feel like home's not so far away

When we finished everyone cheered and Kenan and I exited the stage. I hugged James tightly and pecked him on the lips. He took a deep breath before dropping down on one knee and I gasped putting my hands over my mouth in shock, everyone got quiet and stared at us. "Auralia I love you with all of my heart and I have from the moment I set eyes on you. I promise to love you forever will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked with a smile. Tears came to my eyes and I nodded my head. "Yes," I replied and James placed the ring on my finger before engulfing me in a hug while everyone cheered. "Everyone listen up!" Shane yelled. "We don't mean to take the attention from Lia and James but Katelyn and I have an announcement," He said with a smiled. "We're having a baby!: Katelyn said with a smile. Everyone's eyes widened before we all started hugging and congratulating them while they also congratulated James and I. When everyone was gone James and I were standing in the backyard by ourselves staring at the stars. His arm was around my waist and I smiled up at him. "What?" He asked. "I love you," I said. "I love you too," he replied before pulling me into a kiss.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's the end of the book!!