Chapter 5

Cassadee and John pictured to the side.

Auralia pov~

The ride home was silent. When we got to my house, Noah finally broke the silence. "Lia, your brother and I think it's best if you move into the pack house with the rest of the werewolves." 

"uh why and when?" 

" because someone dangerous is out there and the werewolf scent will mask your mermaid scent and make you smell full werewolf. My family will be over to help you move in the morning"

 "ok I'm tired so I'm going to bed." 

"ok I will see you in the morning."

*auralias dream*

I am walking through the forest all of a sudden a twig snaps near me I jump. what the heck was that? Another twig snaps than a huge jet black wolf with yellow eyes jumps out and lunges forward to attack but then another wolf this one brown with green eyes came out of nowhere and crashed into the black one knocking him off his course they both landed next to me. I thought the brown wolf looked familiar then it hit me "Noah no" I screamed as the black wolf bit down on Noah's neck killing him. The black wolf then turned his attention back to me and lunged to attack.

* end of dream*

I woke up screaming and started to cry. Not 10 seconds later Noah was in my room. He saw I was crying and came over to me picked me up and sat me on his lap he wrapped his arms protectively around me and tried to calm me down as I cried into his shoulder 

"shhh shhh it's ok it was only a dream it was only a dream shh it will be ok." The last thing I remember is not wanting Noah to let go of me.

I woke up in the morning still in Noah's arms I slowly moved his arm off me not wanting to wake him. He pulled me back to him. Ok fine I'll give him 20 minutes if he's not up by then than I will try to figure out another way to get out of bed without waking him. After the 20 minutes were up I tried the trick where you take a pillow and slide it under his arm while slowly sliding yourself out it didn't work he still pulled me back to him. I was hungry and I was running out of options so I decided to just wake him up I quickly rolled out of his arms and off the bed he woke up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up go back to sleep I'm going to go make us breakfast I'll come get you when it's done" I told him "ok" he said. And with that I went downstairs and starte making breakfast scrambled eggs and bacon with pancakes. When I finished I went upstairs to wake up Noah. When I got up to my room I walked over to my bed where Noah was and gently shook him "Noah wake up" he didn't wake up so I shook him harder "Noah get up" he still didn't get up so I shook him as hard as I could "Noah come in seriously wake up" he still didn't wake up so I went to my last option I grabbed the biggest cup I could find filled it with water and went back up to my room. "Noah this is your last chance wake up" I shook him as hard as I could again. He still didn't wake up so I took the cup and dumped it on his head it didn't matter if my mattress got wet because I wasn't going to be sleeping on it for a while. He woke up immediately "what was that for?" he asked he got up and started walking forward I backed up " I'm sorry but you wouldn't wake up" we were heading down the stairs now. "Lia you just made possibly the biggest mistake of your life" Noah snickered.

"Come on Noah you wouldn't do anything to me now would you?" I pretended to be scared. " I would not be so sure Lia" he snickered again. I was almost to the door and so I ran opened the door and grabbed the hose on the side of the house and turned it on Noah was close on my heels so I quickly turned around and sprayed the hose in his face. That didn't stop Noah, he quickly grabbed the hose and started to spray me I ran around the house but Noah was faster than me he easily caught up with me. He grabbed me from behind and slung me over his shoulder and started to spray my head with the hose we were both completely soaked it's a good thing I was wearing a black shirt. Noah wasn't and you could see his abs. Man, I didn't realize he was so fit. He still held me over his shoulder "Noah put me down" "do you surrender?" "never" Noah started to tickle me and I am extremely ticklish. "ah no stop" " do you surrender" "no" it was hard to talk because I couldn't stop laughing. "surrender" "never" he sprayed me with the hose again "do you surrender now?" "ok ok fine I surrender now can you put me down?" Noah put me down and kissed me on the lips. I felt sparks erupt from us. "ewwww can we keep this g rated please?" I pulled away from Noah and turned around to see 5 people a woman in her 50s the man I assumed was her husband probably about the same age 2 girls that had identicle blonde hair and green eyes one was probably 13 the other around 20 and a guy probably 20 as well that looked like an older version of Noah.