chapter 3

Noah's pictured on side!

Noah's pov~

While I was waiting for Auralia to finish using the bathroom I sat on the hood of my car, and then the pack slut Lili came up to me. "Hey Noah" she purred as she ran her fingers down my arm.

"What do you want Lili?" I asked annoyed she never leaves me alone. Somehow she thinks that we might get together but there is no way that it would happen. Especially now that I've found Lia.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, obviously not figuring out that I don't want to talk to her.

"I am waiting for Auralia"

"That new girl?"

"Yeah what's it to you?"

"You shouldn't be hanging out with her you should be hanging out with me! We could go see a movie and then go get a pizza," she was tracing circles on the back of my hand with her index finger now.

"Lili I found my mate, and you have a mate out there somewhere looking for you."

"You couldn't have found your mate! I'm your mate, we are perfect for each other!"

"No we aren't Lili, my mate is Auralia not you."

"Maybe this will change your mind," with that she grabbed my neck, leaned in, and kissed me I immediately pulled away but it was too late Auralia saw us kissing.

"What the hell is wrong with you Lili, We aren't mates! If you ever do something like that again I will kick you out of the pack. Auralia wait come back!" I yelled when Auralia started to run.

"Give me one good reason why I should" she yelled at me. She had stopped and turned around to face me, while I kept running toward her.

"Because you're my mate" I yelled back, dang this girl runs fast.

Her eyes widened and she turned and started running again. I easily caught up with her and grabbed her arm, sparks went off at our touch. She looked at me her eyes wide with shock. "What's going on?" she asked tears in her eyes.

"I told you, we are mates. About the kiss, she kissed me, she's the pack slut and for some reason, she thinks we are mates" I explained.

"What's a mate and what's a pack? Nothing that you are saying is making sense!" She replied her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"I'll explain later, let's get you home first," I said and she nodded slowly.

                           With that we went to the car and started to head to her house. The ride was silent except when she would tell me where to turn. When we were almost there an ambulance passed us Auralia's eyes got really big and she started to whisper to herself. "Don't turn left please don't turn left." The ambulance turned left and Auralia told me to turn left. She told me her house number and we took another left as did the ambulance. She started to whisper again, "Please let it be a coincidence," she kept whispering over and over. I have no idea what she's so worried about.

"She thinks it's her brother you idiot" my wolf snapped at me and my eyes widened.

'Oh shit' I thought as I pulled up to her driveway next to the ambulance.

"Oh my God!" She practically yelled as she jumped out of my car and towards her front door right as the doctors came out of her house carrying a man in his 20's on a stretcher towards the ambulance Auralia was holding his hand and crying. The doctors pushed her away as they loaded him into the ambulance.

                           I jumped out of my car and ran towards Auralia, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards one of the doctors. "What happened?" I asked.

"Seizure, are you a relative?" he asked me.

"He's not but I'm his sister" Auralia said.

"Ok, the police just showed up, follow them to the hospital."

"Why do we need a police escort?" Auralia asked.

"So that you can keep up with us without getting a ticket," the man said. He then ran to the front of the ambulance and started to drive. We hopped into my car and followed the police. I held Auralia's hand as she cried. When we got to the hospital we were ushered to the waiting area. Auralia was sitting next to me on the couch crying into my shoulder while I tried to calm her down.

"It's going to be ok, he will be ok" I whispered into her ear. A nurse asked if we wanted to move to a more private room, and I told her yes. She showed us to a room that consisted of a chair and a couch. We sat on the couch, Auralia was still crying. "Shhh baby it's ok," I tried to calm her down. She fell asleep in my arms and I gently laid her down on the couch. I then went to go sit on the chair so that I wouldn't wake her.

                           About 10 minutes later she was mumbling in her sleep "no..... leave my parents alone." Wait her parents? That's when I realized that she hadn't mentioned her parents to me. Why weren't they here? She started talking again "We can't just leave them here Kenan....NOOOOO" she screamed and woke up crying and breathing heavy.

Auralis pov~

                           I woke with a start and started crying. James was at my side immediately and sat me on his lap. He started rocking me back and forth while stroking my hair, trying to comfort me. "Shhh baby its ok, it was only dream." he whispered in my ear.

"But it wasn't a dream, it really happened" I sobbed into Noahs' shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter has been edited! J