His Kindness

"Well I think one of the many reason I love him is because of his kindness. He's just so sweet!" Levy chirped happily.

Reason One - His Kindness

~•~

"Where did you want to go today?" I asked happily to my boyfriend as we walked down the sidewalk hand-in-hand.

"I don't know, pick," he huffed.

I rolled my eyes and dragged him along behind me. "Fine, I have the perfect place."

"Where?" he asked.

"You'll see when we get there," I smiled. "It's a surprise!"

He sighed. "It's always a surprise when you pick, why can't you just tell me?"

I smirked, glancing back at Gajeel. "Well if you knew it was going to be a surprise, you should've pick somewheres yourself,"

He frowned but didn't say anything back.

I nodded. "Alright, now come on!"

~•~

"The park?"

I smiled happily, sitting down on one of the many benches around. I patted the empty spot next to me. "Yep. Wanna sit?"

He smiled slightly and plopped down next to me.

"So, we're just gonna sit here?" He asked.

I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around one of his. "Yeah, just something relaxing,"

"I guess," he mumble quietly.

We sat like that for a little while until a heartbreaking sound reached our ears.

"S-Somebody h-help please!"

I looked over in the direction of the voice to see a little boy no older then seven calling to the people around him and also from time to time glancing up at the tree he was standing behind.

"What do you think's wrong?" I asked Gajeel softly.

Instead of an answer though, I felt the bench shift as he stood up, walking over the the little boy.

"Hey, kid,"

The little boy looked up at Gajeel with big teary blue eyes. "Y-yes?"

"What's wrong?"

He pointed up to one of the branches in the tree with a sob. "M-my cat can't g-get down, it's stuck,"

"If it's can't get down, how'd it get up?" Gajeel asked.

The boy shrugged, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, I don't know,"

Gajeel sighed and ruffled the kids already shaggy mop of hair, walking over the the trunk of the tree and started climbing up to the branch with the calico coloured cat.

I watched as he got up and down the tree no problem, the cat in his hands when his feet touched the ground.

He walked back over to the kid and gently handed him the cat.

"Thanks sir!" the boy cried happily, hugging his cat. "You're the best!"

He nodded quickly and walked back over to my bench, sitting down next to me.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he muttered, letting me wrap my arms back around his large muscular one.

"Don't be," I whispered, giving his a peck on the cheek. "That was very sweet,"

He huffed, his cheeks dusted with a light pink. "No it wasn't. I was just lending a hand,"

"Which, therefore, is a very sweet thing to do!" I said, laughing as his cheeks flared up even more.

~•~

"Even if he doesn't like to admit it, it's one of the many things I truly love about him,"

~end~
[I'm planning this to be a little series thing, where Levy says what she loves about Gajeel and I'll do one for Gajeel saying what he loves about Levy to as well. Like?]

Next time - His Love For Lily