Unexplained Emotions

Despite the uncomfortable feeling, I guess there wouldn't be any harm in cleaning up. Swinging my legs off the bed, I make my way into what can only be described as the perfect bathroom. Tiled floor in glossy black, black walls with white flowing designs throughout, a black tub that I swear could hold an army, and white candles scattered around. I am at a loss for words.

I light the candles and dim the lights, anything to help me relax. I start the water and add the warm vanilla sugar body wash in. Wonder who's this is. But no complaints, since it's my favorite.
Slipping in to the water and laying back, I didnt realize till now just how tired all these emotions have made me. I just hope I can find a way home soon.

With those final thoughts, I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

********

I got caught up dealing with a few problems while I was out. Figuring this gave her a few minutes to relax, I finish making her a sandwich, adding a cup of milk and a brownie for good measure. Picking up the tray, I make my way to our room, shutting the door behind me when I walk in.

Seeing the empty room, I start to panic until I hear the faint snores coming from the bathroom. I can't help but chuckle at the fact that she decided sleeping in a tub was safe.

I knock on the door but get no response. Cautiously, I open the door to find my mate sleeping in the tub. She looks so peaceful. Not wanting to wake her, I grab a towel and gently scoop her out of the tub. She is so tiny in my arms.

Reaching the bed, I lay her down and cover her with the sheet. I look down to see her starting to wake. She slowly opens her eyes, suprise lighting them up. I'm not sure how long we remained there just staring at each other, but I could no longer handle my emotions. As slowly as I could and with a gentle ease, I did what I have wanted to do since the night I first saw her. I pressed my lips to hers.

I waited for the slap she was sure to grace me with, but instead, her lips started to move beneath mine. To say I was shocked would be the least of it. I reached up and gently cupped her cheek. Her arms slide up around my neck, and with a small tug, she brings me down on top of her. I can't help myself so I reach down and run my hand up her side. It was a mistake. Feeling my hands on her is enough to make her realize what is happening.

Next thing I know she shoves my chest. The shock of the moment causing me to fall from the bed onto the floor. What I hear next shatters my heart.

In only a whisper, she says "What have I done"?