Chapter 13

I awoke to Aki next to me once again. I couldn't help but think that she was so cut and vulnerable lying there unconscious. I pushed her bangs out of her face and she stirred a little.

"Takumi you..." she started and rolled over.

My heart was pounding a million miles an hour in my chest. Please don't have her be fantasizing anything perverted.

I sighed and heard her laugh. I leaned over to see that she was on her phone.

"Aki." I groaned. "Go back to sleep dummy."

"What? Me sleep? Takumi you know that wont happen." She laughed.

"What were you giggling about over there?" I asked curious.

"Nope I'm not telling you." She said stubbornly.

Why you?! "Do you mind telling me whom it was too?"

"Me." She answered.

Of course. "Ok then."

I got out of bed and went to the shower. Once in it I noticed that I forgot my change of clothes. I wrapped myself in a towel and peeked out the door. No sign of Aki. Great! I slipped to the dresser and started to get dressed. After I got my pants on Aki waltzed right in and looked at me. She blushed and so did I, knowing that she was so close.

"S-Sorry!" She yelled and then retreated out of the door.

Eh? I'm not that weird ;~;

I put my shirt on and Walked out to the dining room where Aki was sitting at the table with her head buried in her arms.

"Hey, it's fine Aki." I said taking a seat next to her.

"No I would have knocked first..." She mumbled.

"It's not the first time you've seen me without a shirt..." I mumbled and slouched in my chair.

She didn't reply and it was really quiet. Too quiet.

I cleared my throat, "Common Aki lets make some breakfast!" I chirped in a happy tone.

She peeked at me and sighed. "Fine fine."

I pouted, "What? Can we not make breakfast together?"

"No because you suck at cooking pancakes." She said and walked to the kitchen.

...

"I DO NOT!" I yelled.

"Oh, but you do Takumi but you do."

"I deny the fact that I "suck at making pancakes". We shall see." I stated and ran into the kitchen.

~le time skip :D~

After many attempts I finally made a solid pancake!

"Ha! Let's see how she like my pancake!" I laughed and brought it to Aki.

She looked at it, "Its a...."

"Pancake." I said.

"Only one?" She asked poking it.

"Don't judge my pancake making abilities." I huffed and crossed my arms.

She laughed. "No promises Takumi, but it's not cooked all the way."

"Nuuuu! It is tho!" I said sobbing over the undercooked pancake.

Aki giggled and hugged me. "It's ok Takumi, no ones good at everything."

I hugged her back. "Especially me..."
_________________________________
#IMNOTDEAD
HEYO! I'm alive c: I hope you like this short chapter ☆~(ゝ。
~Arashi_