Chapter 9

(Aki POV)

Takumi slept for the rest of the plane ride. He was so cute when he slept. My mind also kept wandering back to what I did. Why did I suddenly kiss Takumi? I mean its not like he likes me or anything. I need to keep my desires under control. I felt utterly embarrassed and confused when the intercom came on that we woe be landing in five minutes. Takumi woke up and slid off of my shoulder and face planted into my book. He jerked up and rubbed his face.

"Grr, why does sleeping make me more tired?" he groaned. He looked at me through his fingers and smiled brightly.

Back to his old self now?

"So," he said leaning back on his hands. "Have any idea on where you would like to go?"

I sat there for a minute pondering on what I should do. He was patient enough for me to finish. "How about the movies?" I asked.

"Ok, let's check into a hotel first." He stated and I agreed.

We gathered up our belongings off the jet and walked the through the airport. When we reached the parking lot I heard a familiar voice.

"Damn it! I thought we lost him?" Takumi cursed.

"Takumi~" his father called.

I took a couple steps to the side before Takumi got bear hugged by his father.

"Dad! get off of me!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry my boy daddy will miss you be a good boy~." He said and gave me a hug as well.

"Bye-bye you two~." He said blowing a kiss. Takumi threw a rock at him before checking his pocket.

"That dirty man slipping these in my pocket." Takumi said before turning to me jingling the car keys he obtained along with his license. "Shall we go my princess?"

I blushed and nodded before Takumi set the car alarm off. "Car ahoy!" he said bolting to the alarming car.

I chased after him and stood there in shock when he opened the door to a Audi R8 LMS Ultra. It was yellow with black flame decal, I only know what this car is from one of the best books ever written. I couldn't believe that Takumi actually had one though!

"Oh how I do love you my father." He said while sitting in the drivers seat adjusting everything. Then he started the car and put our baggage in the trunk. And Synder in passenger seat along with me. He hopped in and drove along the highway to the hotel. I looked in awe as we passed so many buildings and stores.

I've only imagined how a city would look but this is amazing! I giggled to myself and Takumi laughed along. He pulled into the hotel and the front desk lady said that there were no cats allowed. Takumi pleaded for just this one time and she agreed and told us we had to be out by six before the manager comes. He pranced along to our room and flopped down on the bed.

"Hmm... it's so soft." Takumi purred.

I laughed and let out Synder, "So what are we gonna do?"

He rolled to the side and looked at me, "You forget silly?"

I stood there and thought for a moment before I remembered that we were supposed to go to the...

"Movies!" I leapt in joy. He laughs and we headed to the movies in his awesome car.

We watched a cute Disney movie, the one with the snowman and it was only eight when it was done. We hopped back in the car and Takumi started it.

"Now what?" I ask.

"You'll see." Is all he said before going around the block. We stopped at a small but beautiful plaza lined with stands of various items.

"Takumi the hotel is that way-" I was cut off by Takumi kissing me, his lips gently against mine. I was appalled and shocked at his reactions. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine, just barely grazing our noses. He sat there for a minute gazing into my eyes letting me settle from the shock I had just experienced.