~ Nine Hours Remain ~

Chapter : Fourteen

-------------------------

A/N : Im not sure how much longer this story will be continuing.  Im starting to run out of ideas . But until then enjoy !!! :)

-------------------------

~ Jades POV  ~

We were all sitting in the living room constantly looking around watching for anything. Its not just me thats paranoid , its all us . Well now its just us five . Theres nine hours left of the game , and im starting to get really tired.

Unfortunately I don't think its a smart idea to go to sleep. So I have to fight through the drowsy feeling. I never once thought I would be stuck in a house and have four of my friends possessed , along with a spirit named Lucy. Its like a real life horror movie. Im just surprised I haven't pissed my pants yet. Ohh wait , that was Hailey.

Yeah , she literally pissed her pants when we watched Cabin In The Woods with the lads. That was a creepy movie. " Having fun yet ? " Lucy appeared infront of us again. I swallowed the lump I suddenly got in my throat. " No ? Well lets make it more interesting , maybe even turn it up a notch " Why does she intrigue us then leave ?

We all looked at eachother . What does she mean take it up a notch ?

Whatever she means I have a feeling its not good. Why would it be good , shes trying to kill us .

~ Amanda's POV ~ ( A/N : If you don't remember . Amanda is Jades mum , she was in the beginning . )

Im getting worried.  Jade and Hailey won't answer their phones and im pretty sure they have cell service there. Louis told me they did , anyway. Andrew is pacing the room and I can't get a hold of Joe and Tiffany ( Haileys dad and mum ) because they went on vacation a week after Jade and Hailey left with the lads.

I don't know what to do . I never asked for the address or anything so I have no clue even where they are. What am I thinking ? They're probably fine im just over reacting. Jade is most likely having a great time and probably set her phone down and just hasn't checked it.

Thats my theory ....... I hope its right

~ Harrys POV ~

" Im starving " I stood up off the couch. " Anybody else want something ? " I asked being polite. Everyone shook their heads. I nodded sloghtly then made my way to the old kitchen. Let me tell ya it wasn't the prettiest kitchen i've seen.

I opened the cupboard to pull out a plate when it flew out and hit me in the eye. Falling to the ground I curled into a ball from the shocking pain. " Harry Harry wha - OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY !? " Perrie asked kneeling down beside me. I slowly nodded but immediately wincing in pain. Not long after everyone crowded around me .

" Im fine , don't worry "

" Lets go clean up your eye " Perrie led me into the bathroom and started dabbing a wet cloth on my face. She hit a tender spot and I hissed in pain. " Sorry " She apologised.  She finished and turned to the door when it slammed shut .

" Its stuck !! " I freaked turning to Perrie.

" What we're stuck in here !? "

~ Liams POV ~

Perrie and Harry were taking a long time In the powder room and I had to use the washroom. I guess I'll go use my en-suite. " Jade im gonna go use my bathroom " She nodded. 

I stood up and made my way to the stairs and into my bathroom.

I came out and was walking through my room . I was almost to the door , when I heard the snapping of wood. What . was . that . Looking up I realised the ceiling was cracking , then it fell down onto me. Smashing my head off the floor I became unconscious. 

~ Zayns POV ~

Jade and I were sitting on the couch talking about endless nothing. Until a thought popped into my head.

Why is Harry and Perrie taking so long. Maybe his cut was wirse than we thought it was. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by a loud crash that came from upstairs. I lookedat Jade , she was panicking already. I could see it in her eyes.

We both rushed up to Liams bedroom where we realised the roof had collapsed on top of him. I thought she was joking when she told us the roof could collapse. " OH MY GOD !! " Jade sank to the ground drowning in her own tears.

Liam can't be in there . Please tell me Liam is okay . " Liam is in there " She said between sobs.

" Im sure he's fine " I said hugging her" We'll get him out but I need Harry "

~ Perries POV ~

Harry and I heard a very loud noise and thats when I lost it , knowing someone is most likely hurt. I swiftly kicked down the door . Wow that was easier than I thought . Thats a really flimsy door.

Harry looked at me with eyes the size of golf balls. " What ? " I asked with a innocent smile.

" Remind me never to mess with you " Harry chuckled. I giggled a little then ran up to where the noise came from. I was shocked by the scene The roof was collapsed and Jade was sitting on the ground while Zayn was hugging her.

Wait a minute .....Jades crying , Zayns comforting her and Liam is nowhere in sight .

Oh my god the roof collapsed on Liam.....

------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry please don't hate me !!! Like I said im running out of ideas so this might be ending earlier than I thought I would end it. Once again sorry :( Vote , comment and follow me and my best friend on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411 and @EllaDucharme . Thank you to everyone who has already followed me I appreciate it !!! :) :)

- Emily