~ One To The Next ~

Chapter : Seven

----------------------

~ Haileys POV ~

My eyes slowly opened . All I could, feel was pain through my whole body. The room I was in was pitch black , I couldn't see anything.  When I realised I was all alone I began to cry.

Im alone and no one knows where I am .

Im screwed. 

~ Nialls POV ~

Everyone has searched the house top to bottom and no sign of Hailey.  I was so mad at myself , right now. If it wasn't for me letting Hailey leave the house she wouldn't be gone. Im so stupid.

I began puching the wall and screaming intimidating words at .....nothing but myself.

" Niall stop " Jade soft voice rang through my ears. I slowly turned to her. Her eyes were bloodshot , like she'd been crying for a long time. " Stop beating yourself up about this . Its all our faults " She started to cry again. I walked over and hugged her.

" We'll find her " I whispered. 

" When or if we find her I wanna go home im so done with this house !! " She pulled away getting worked up.

" Me too " I sighed.

~ Jades POV ~

I hate to say this , but I don't think we are gonna find Hailey. Everyone is slowly becoming mentally insane. Liam has been talking to himself , but claims that theres a women talking to him , Almost anything will make Niall flip then he starts screaming and makes himself upset which leads to him crying.

Something I just realised is that Louis , Zayn , Eleanor and Perr -

" GUYS HELP PLEASE !!!! " Someone yelled. I looked over to Niall and ran as fast as my feet could carry me down the stairs. When I got down there I saw Eleanor in full out tears.

" What happen ? " Liam asked from behind me.

" Louis .....he ....I " Eleanor couldn't even speak through her sobs. Perrie hugged her and rubbed her back soothingly.

" Us three went to the wood shed but while we were there . I - I mean we all saw this shadow figure with bulging red eyes and it said that one of you guys were about to die if we didn't help " I thought Zayn was done but he continued.  " And before I knew it , the figure disappeared then Louis was gone . Like vanished . Into thin air  . " He rushed.

" None of us are dying so I don't kno - " Liam started then Niall screamed and kicked the wall. Perrie and Eleanor looked shocked and took a step back. Then it clicked. Hailey is missing and none of us are hurt. So that means.....NO NO  NO NO .

" Is he okay ? " Perrie pointed to Niall still puching and kicking the wall .

" Wait .... if Harry and Niall are back then wheres Hailey ? " Zayn asked. I looked over to see Harry trying to calm Niall down.

" Uhhmm...well see ....long story short shes kinda...errmm...uhh...gone " Liam mumbled. 

" What do you mean shes gone ? " Eleanor said through gritted teeth. Shes kinda like the mum of all of us.

" Just like Louis she disappeared " Harry spoke up. " Niall stop !! " He said. Niall sat back in his chair crossed his arms like five year old , that got in trouble for taking a cookie without asking.

" We need to find them " Liam said taking charge. " Lets split up into groups , Jade your with me . Harry , Niall and Eleanor then Zayn and Perrie "

" Oooh can our group name be Bad ass ? " Harry asked. Eleanor hit him on the back off the head.

" More like pain in the ass " I mumbled. " Everybody move out "

~ Haileys POV ~

I think I've ran out of tears. I can't believe im stuck in the dark. Im freezing and sitting on a cement floor. I have a feeling im not getting out of here. Alive. This is terrible , I never got to say goodbye to anyone. My last words to Niall , Jade , Perrie , louis , Zayn and Liam were . I thought you were his friends , but I guess that means shit to you . And as for Harry , I only said goodnight. This is the worst feeling ever. I guess this is what it feels like when you come to the end. Then it hit me . It hit me hard.

This is the end ....

It echoed tnrough the head . Over and over and over again. 

Next thing I knew a door opened quickly then shut again . All I heard was a thud and a mumbling. Wait ....was it another person ? " Hello ? " I said cautiously. 

" Hello ? Whos there ? " The person said.

" Uhmm..my names Hailey "

" HAILEY OH MY GOD YOUR ....YOUR ALIVE !? " The person screeched in a high pitched voice. Then I came to realisation , its Louis.

" Yes im alive " I replied. Then he came into view and within seconds I was being smothered in Louis' grip. It felt so good not to be alone , and be with someone I know very well and trust. Just then I thought . " Louis how did you get here ? "

-----------------------------

A/N : Okay so Hailey and Louis are both alive and well. Did the last chapter scare you ?? Please vote comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411

- Emily