~ The Story ~

Chapter : Thirteen

-------------------------

~ Jades POV ~

We all ran downstairs and found Perrie laying on the ground. " Perrie Perrie are you okay !? " Zayn shrieked. 

" Yeah im fine just a few scratches . No biggy " She replied standing up. The rest of us sighed in relief. 

" Hey ummm...guys did you see Louis' eyes when he turned around ? " Liam asked once Perrie was back on her feet. We all mumbled some yeahs and uh huhs . " Does anybody know the time ? " He asked.

" Its only twelve in the afternoon " Eleanor said. He nodded. Eleven and a half hours left of this so called ' Game  '. Its a stupid game by that matter. Who ever thought of such a sick and deceiving game ? Oh Lucy , thats who ! God im going crazy , I cant handle this anymore . I wish we didn't decide to play the game , I don't care if we could get Hailey , Louis and Niall back.

oh my god did I really just say that ?

No no no , we need to get them back. We're gonna get them back !! Even if its the last thing I do.

Well actually it could be the last thing you do .

Oh shutup !! Its a figure of speech.

Figure of speech my butt .

You did not just sass me !!

Ohh but I did girlfrie -

" Lets go outside maybe then no one will fall through floors or anything " Harry suggested bringing me out of my argument.  We all nodded and made our way back upstairs to the front door. We all stood there putting on our shoes and grabbing our jackets.

After pulling on my shoes and tying the laces , I grabbed my jacket and jolted back at the sharp pain that ran through my hand. Looking down I saw my hand bleeding and a dagger in my coat pocket. " Oh my god !? Jade are you okay ? " Liam asked grabbing my hand. I just nodded still in shock. " C'mon lets go wash your hand " He dragged me to the kitchen.

~ Harry's POV ~

This is getting out of control . First Perrie falls through the floor then Jade gets cut by a dagger. What next , is someone gonna fall down a freaking well !? Why is she torturing us like this ? I don't get how some human beings get pure pleasure from hurting innocent people ? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Liam and jade walked back into the corridor , I noticed Jade had gauze wrapped around her hand. I shivered just thinking about it . Its one of the situations you can almost feel the pain just by remembering the image. One word , disturbing.

I grabbed the door knob and gave it a tug but it was stuck . " Tisk tisk , did I mention you cant leave the house ? " Lucy stood there infront of us. " Are you ready to give up yet ? " She asked. Nobody said a word we stood there in a uncomfortable silence. " Does anybody wanna join me ? Perhaps Eleanor ? " She smirked at her. " I mean you wouldn't have to worry anout the game and you could be with Louis "

" Eleanor don't do it !! " I told her . She lied to Louis and Niall , now she thinks she can manipulate Eleanor ? Oh no she is way more smar -

" I'll join " See tol - Wait what !? And just like that Eleanor disappeared.  Then there was five....

~ Perries POV ~

I can't believe Eleanor joined ' The Dark Side ' , Without even giving it a second thought. " Awwe love really does make you stupid " Lucy spat. Im sorry but  I can't get used to seeing Hailey infront of me but yet its not her. Wow if I told the girls of LM this they would think I really was insane !!

" Why are you doing this ? " Harry asked.

" You wanna know ? " Uhmm...im pretty sure thats what Harry said. Duhh. " I was a normal nineteen year old girl , until my parents died in a car crash then my aunt and uncle brought me here to their place so they could look after me but what I didn't know is that this house was haunted . The women tortured me then eventually , killed me . Now I rage vengeance on anyone who comes here . I didn't deserve what I got !! " She got angry near the end. " I will make sure none of you get out alive " She laughed then walked off. 

Haha not scary at all. Note my sarcasm.

------------------------

A/N : Im so sorry its really short and crappy , I know. I was busy today but still wanted to update so its not that exciting , just a filler. Please vote , comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411 . While your at it you should go follow my best friend @EllaDucharme.  We both always follow back !!! :) :)

- Emily