~ Counting Stars ~

Chapter : Four

---------------------

A/N : OMG !! I had the best day ever !!! * cue the music * and we danced all night to the best song ever . Okay enough , enjoy :)

--------------------

□■□■□ Nialls POV □■□■□

Thankfully the lads and I are finally talking again . We've now been at this house for two days and Hailey has been acting strange .....well actually everyone has. Hailey still hasn't explained the little incident in the kitchen the other day. I don't understand why she was so scared when she saw me ? Louis and Hailey are currently outside looking for firewood because the fireplace is running low. As for everyone else , Jade and Liam are on the couch with Eleanor , Perrie and Zayn. Harry is ...... I don't know ? He left awhile ago , though I have no clue where.

" Niall ? " I turned to see Jade . " Do you know Whats wrong with Hailey ? " She asked. Can she read minds ? I was just thinking about that.

" No , I don't I wish I did " I mumbled.  She seemed disappointed then went back into a conversation with Liam. Maybe I should ask her ? Or maybe I shouldn't , I don't want to be over barring. I would hate to be one of those boyfriends. 

□■□■□ Haileys POV □■□■□

The wind blew and sounded like it was whispering to you , making the branches creak and move like their reaching for you. A acorn fell and I ran up to Louis clinging onto his arm. " Louis can we go back ? " I kept looking around as if something was after us.

" We have to get some wood , they said theres a shack just down this trail where we can get some " His blue eyes met mine but I immediately looked away. Then I laughed at what he had just said. He looked at me furrowing his eyebrows together in confusion. 

" You said ' get some ' " I used air quotations while grabbing my stomach because of all the laughing. 

" Ohh " He chuckled. " Jeez and I thought you said us lads were dirty minded "

" Hey you said it , not me " I threw my hands up in defense.  He shook his head and chuckled. I looked ahead of us to see a creepy looking shed surrounded by trees and bushes. Louis opened the doors and walked right in , as for me . I peeked in and slowly stepped on the wooden floor making it creak. Louis began picking up sticks and piling it in his arms. " Do you need me to take some too ? " I asked. He turned to me with a strange frown plastered across his face .

" Yeah duh , just because your a girl doesn't mean you get special treatment " He spat. I took a step back , trying to process what he said. Louis has never gotten rude like that before. He's always a gentleman and would say no if I offered to do something. " Well don't just stand there . DO SOMETHING!! " This was getting out of control , last thing I remember was a sharp pain hitting my head.

□■□■□ Louis POV □■□■□

Oh my god !! I didn't mean to do that , it wasn't me . I swear . Next thing I knew something fell from the ceiling hitting Hailey in the head , knocking her out. I felt a jolt run through my body then I was in control again. What just happened ? I pushed that thought aside then kneeled down beside Hailey and shaking her slightly.  " Hailey , Hailey wake up please " Oh god please wake up. How could that object all of a sudden just fall ? It makes no sense. Suddenly the shed door flung open and revealed. .............Niall James Horan. Shit . Im gonna get a ear full.

" What the hell happened !? " Niall was actually very scary when he was mad.

" Something fell from the ceiling knocking her out " I explained.  He sat beside me .

" We need Liam , he'll know what to do " Why didn't I think of that ? Oh yeah because im not gonna leave Hailey alone in a shed in the middle of nowhere while I go back to the house and get Liam. She would be scared shitless if she woke up with no one here. " Do you have your phone ? " Niall asked. I nodded and pulled it out. No bars . Grrrrr stupid woods , why did I have to rent a house way back in the bush !?

" No bars " I sighed . Niall huffed and leaned back against the wall. " Why did you come ? " I asked breaking the silence. 

" You two were taking forever" He didn't look at me . I nodded even though he wouldn't see it .

" Louis ? " A groggy voice said. I saw two blue eyes flutter open. I sighed in relief and so did Niall. She glanced from me to Niall. " When did you get here ? " She seemed a bit shocked.

" Not long ago , are you okay ? "

" Yeah . I think . What happened ? " She looked at me this time.

" An object fell and hit you " I was kinda tired of explaining it. She didn't really respond kther than standing up and dusting herself off .

" Lets head back " She spoke. Niall and I agreed making our way out of the shed.

□■□■□ Harrys POV □■□■□ 3 HOURS BEFORE □■□■□

I left the house just after Louis and Hailey . Slowly I strolled down the lonely dirt road kicking the odd rock when I saw a shadow.  Probably just my imagination.  I turned back around after walking further and making my way back to everyone when I was grabbed from behind then everything went blurry......... the rest im still trying to figure out .....

----------------------

A/N : Stylators don't hate me !!! I can't guarantee Harry will be okay .....but..... I guess you'll see !!! Do you like it ?? Everyone should go check out Strong by Ellers824 , amaZayn story !!! Vote , comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411

- Emily