~ Until Midnight ~

Chapter : Eleven

------------------------

~ Liams POV ~

I was finally starting to drift asleep when Niall barged through my door. " Get up " He demanded. I groaned and turned over ignoring him. " Hailey is missing " That got my attention. I jolted up and looked at Niall.

" How is she missing you were supposed to watch her " I clenched my teeth together.

" We got into a fight so I went to my room and the about and hour later Jade came in telling me she was gone " He explained. 

" Okay lets go ge - "

" GUYS LOUIS IS GONE AGAIN TOO !! " Jade yelled running into my room.

" What does this thing want with them two ? " I questioned. More myself than Niall and Jade.   " Lets go " I told them. I intertwined my fingers with Jades and walked out of the room with Niall behind us. As we walked through the corridor heading to the front entrance , I happened to glance into the living room and there on the couch sat Hailey. " Guys shes right here " I pointed to her on the couch.  She noticed our presence and looked at us. Her eyes seemed different they were more grey than blue.

" I see you found me " She smirked evily. Then I realised , thats the voice of the women I have been speaking to. " Although im not exactly Hailey now am I ? "

Uhhh....I don't know if thats a trick question or not ?

" Give Hailey back !! " Jade demanded. 

" You won't get Hailey back because by midnight tomorrow I'll own Hailey and your dear ole friend Louis " She sneered.  All three of us gasped.  What did she do to Louis ?

" Louis wouldn't be stupid enough to go with you " Jade spat.

" Well actually he was easier than Hailey.  See when you convince Louis he is special and has powers " She stopped to laugh. " He joins you " She whispered.  

" You liar !! " Jade growled.

" Wait so about this whole taking over Haileys body , does that mean we'll never see her again ? " Niall spoke for the first time so far.

" Exactly but if you join us Niall you could be with her forever " Niall stood there thinking . I could tell he had that look in his eyes.

was he actually thinking about it ?

" Join us Niall " Louis appeared beside the women.  

~ Nialls POV ~

Should I do it ? I could be with Hailey and Louis .

Niall this is stupid she lied to Louis shes probably lying to you.

Its a risk im willing to take. 

No Niall don't , stop being stupid . Use your head not your heart .

But you always told me to follow my heart and not my head . You said if you use your head you act on logic and logic doesn't always bring happiness. 

Thats only for certain things .

I don't care !!

" Niall ? " Liam brought me out of my argument with myself. Wow I just realised how crazy I sound.  He looked sad same as Jade .

" I - I don't know " I can't just leave everybody else behind to go for two of my friends , well one being my girlfriend. 

Haileys got Louis shes fine. 

No how can you say that !? " I'll join you " I told her. She smiled and all I felt was a jolt of electricity run through my body .

I woke up on a cold concrete floor. I looked around it was dark and I could see nothing. My stomach growled and I realised I haven't ate in ....I looked at my watch. Three hours. Suddenly I heard a groan then shuffling . " Hello is somebody here ? "

" Niall is that you ? " No no no . I did not just hear Hailey.  It can not be her , shes possessed !! " If its not . Can you atleast tell me your name ? " I must have been thinking for awhile.

" You first "

" Im Hailey " My heart sunk. THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE !! My head is screwing with me , im going crazy !! " Your turn "

" Im ...... " Think Niall . " James " Ohh yeah not obvious at all . You took your middle name and lied to Hailey.

" Cool , Uhhmm sorry I called you Niall , im just .... never mind " It sounded like she was right beside me but I couldn't see her.

" Hailey is that actually you ? " I sighed. I heard some footsteps getting further away then light flooded through the room. Sure enough Hailey was right there.

" I knew it was you !! Why did you lie ? " She sat down beside me.

" Because I feel like im going crazy and I thought you were a figure of my imagination because your not supposed to be here , that thing or women what ever the hell you wanna call it . Possessed your body which means you can't actually be here right now "

" Niall I am here your not crazy and wait what Lucy is using my body !?" She started pacing back and forth.

" Uhh yeah why ? " I was clearly now more confused than I was before.

" Niall either way if I was possessed or here being a doppelganger she could take over my body " Ohhh now I get it. " Good thing I know the way out of here " She ran towards the window.

" Yeah by the way ..... " I said. She turned and looked at me. " How did you know there was a window here ? " I asked.

" This is where Louis and I were until Perrie found us. " She explained. " Hand me that axe " She pointed to an axe across the room.

" Your not gonna kill me are you ? " I asked cautiously.  You never know if she really is possessed and just here or .....

Okay you know what just shutup and listen Niall

Right listen. I grabbed the axe and handed it to her. " Okay now I need you to give me a lift " I helped her up o to the lip in the wall . Me being stupid and all just stood right below her. " You might wanna move Niall " She laughed.

" Right " I stepped out if the way and bumped into something. slowly turning around I saw Louis. I swallowed hard then realised a soft cheeky grin that spred across his face. Oh my god , the shadow man is using Louis body. All I heard was the shattering of glass. Louis and I both looked over to Hailey that broke the window. 

"We're free c'mon Lou " She waved him over.

" Wait you knew Louis was here ? " I asked. She nodded . She carefully crawled through the window trying not to get cut , next was Louis then I started to crawl through also. " Get your butt out of my face " I said to Louis.

" Get your face out of my butt "  Suddenly Hailey burst I to laughter. Louis and I finally got outside , I noticed it was light out which means we have been here all night. " What way ? " Louis asked.

" This way !! " Hailey yelled running ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N : This is definitely the best story , I have made yet !! Its so intense. Hmmm....do you think Hailey and Louis will get their bodies back ?? I guess you'll have to wait and see . Please vote , comment and follow me on Twitter @Emmiewhite0411

- Emily