#4 He comes over to your house.

(y/f/n means your friends name) sorry i haven't updated in a while. Hopefully I will be updating more now but I can't make any promises. Hope you enjoy these preferences, let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Scott- You were laying on your bed. You were on your chest with your feet in the air. You were catching up on some homework. You had your headphones in and were listening to your favourite band. Everything was good, you were halfway through your work when there was a knock on your bed room window. It took you a while to notice as you had your headphones in and you couldn't hear. You looked out the window to see your boyfriend Scott balancing on the window ledge. You couldn't help but smile when you saw him. You went straight to the window and opened it to let him in. "Thank god" Scott said. "I thought I was going to have to break the glass" he said whilst pulling you in for a kiss. "What are you doing here?" you asked, breaking away from the kiss. "I wanted to hang out with my girlfriend, is that ok?" he said. You nodded. He kissed you again but this time for longer. He started to pull your top up but you stopped him. "I can't, I have to study" you told him, hitting him twice on the chest and walking back to the bed. You started laughing as he groaned. "Come on, all you do is study, you need a break" he said leaving a trail on kisses over your neck and shoulder. You let out a slight moan. "Please?" he asks again. You give in and kiss him back, "Okay but only this once" you said. "You sure about that?" he asked.

Stiles- "I will open the gate, stay here" you told Stiles. You were trying to sneak Stiles into your house without your parents noticing. They were very strict with rules so it was hard for you and Stiles to hang out at your place. You went inside through the front door and went to the kitchen to look for the keys to the gate at the side of your house. "What are you doing out here?" your Mum asks you as you're looking through the drawer for the keys. You jumped, not expecting her to see you. "Um, nothing, I was just looking for the keys to the gate to bring my bike around" you told her. "Here they are" she took the keys from her pocket and handed them to you. "I used them earlier" she told you. You impatiently went over to the back door. "Ok thank you" you said. You went around to the gate and opened it. You saw Stiles leaning against the wall. "Be quiet" you told him. You didn't want to get caught now. "Hey, quiet's my middle name" he said with a grin on his face. You shushed him and led him to the door being as quiet as you could. "Oww" you heard Stiles shout. You looked behind and Stiles was picking up the plant pot he kicked over. Luckily it didn't make that much noise and didn't break. "Shh" you told him again. "Sorry". You made it through the hall dodging your parents and got to your room. "See, we made it" he said you. "Barely" you replied. "What do we do now?" you asked him. "I can think of a few things" he said with a huge grin across his face. "No way. I don't think so. My parents are downstairs. Not tonight". He pouted at you but you weren't giving in. "How about we cuddle and watch a film? Will that satisfy you enough?" You ask. "I guess it will do" he said.

Derek- You were tired after a long day at work and all you wanted to do was go home and watch a movie in bed. You got home and went inside. You lived with your best friend but it was still awkward bringing your boyfriend Derek home as she didn't really trust him. You tried not to bring him over that much because you didn't want to cause problems. You dumped your things in the hall and grabbed a banana from the kitchen before heading upstairs to change. You opened the door to your bedroom and saw Derek laying on your bed. "Your late" he said. "What are you doing?" you asked him. "Well I heard y/f/n saying that she was going to a party tonight and won't be back until tomorrow and I didn't think you would want to be here all alone" he explained. "Well thank you, but don't you have werewolf stuff going on?" you asked him, dressing into your pyjamas. "I'm sure Scott can manage, I need a break, and Peter is getting on my nerves in that loft". You laughed, Derek did need a break especially from Peter. "Okay then. Well I was just going to watch a movie, you're welcome to join me" you told him. "Sure, as long as it is not another one of those rom/coms" he said. "You love them really" you laughed.

Isaac- "I can't fail this test Isaac, I am doing terrible and I need to get at least a C to pass" you told Isaac through the phone. "I just want to come and see you, I can help you study, I will test you if you want" he offers. "Thanks babe but you will probably be more of a distraction, sorry" you told him. "I'm coming and you can't stop me" before you could protest any further Isaac hung up the phone. You tried to get as much work done before Isaac arrived so you wouldn't be behind. Isaac had a key to your place, you had given it to him not long after you had started dating because he was constantly worried about something happening to you, so you gave him the key to relax him a bit more. Isaac let himself in, he hadn't taken long to get there because of the whole werewolf thing. "Hey" he greeted you. "Hey" you replied, not looking up at him. "Don't be angry, I just wanted to see you" the truth is you wanted to see Isaac and spend time with him but you couldn't afford to fail this class otherwise you would have to stay in school another year. "I'm not angry, but you should have listened to me" you told him. "Look, I will order some food for us and you can take a break. Okay?" you gave in and nodded. You could do with some food, you hadn't eaten since breakfast. Isaac sat next to you on the bed and put his arm around you. "You will pass this test, I promise, but you're working to hard" he told you. "I know" you said. "I just don't want to be stuck in school for another year, it will be hard. I won't have you there". You explained to him. "Don't worry about it. If you do bad I will fail the test too and then we will both have to stay" You smile, Isaac really would do anything for you. "I'll go and order some pizza and you can take a well earned break".