#12 He's Drunk (Scott and Stiles)

I'm not entirely sure if werewolves can get drunk, but just imagine for the sake of the preference that they can :) I know I split these preferences in half a lot, but this is just going to be Stiles and Scott for now. I will write Derek and Isaac soon but I wanted to post something and this is all I have for now.

Stiles: "Stiles come on" you tried dragging your very drunk boyfriend out of the door. "But I'm not even drunk yet" he replied, you looked up at him. "Ok, I may be a little drunk" he laughed. "Just one more?" he asked. He started kissing you all over your face. "I'm serious, you're drunk and you need to go home before you throw up all over Lydia's carpet leaving me to be the one cleaning it up." You pushed him off you and held him up straight. "Pleeaaasseeee" he slurred, not giving in. "Scott?" you called. "Yeah?" Scott replied walking over to where you were standing. "Hey buddy" Scott greets Stiles. Stiles hugs Scott, "Hey, it's Scott! I love you man, and I love that you're" he stops, "a werewolf" he whispers the last part. "And I love the fact that your jaw is slightly uneven and-" Scott cut him off. "How much has he had to drink?" he asked you. "Too much" you replied. "Can you help me get him home? He won't listen to me." If anyone could get Stiles out of there, it was Scott. "Come on Stiles, you have to go now, the party is finishing, right Lydia?" Scott turned to Lydia and winked. "Uh yeah". Stiles gave in and let Scott lead him to the Jeep. "Thanks" you told Lydia. Scott put Stiles in the back and sat in the passenger seat. You got in and drove back to Stiles' house. "You ok from here?" you asked Scott. "Yeah, do you need help taking him in?" Scott asked you, you turned around and saw Stiles passed out in the back. "No, I'll be ok from here". You thanked Scott and you see him start to run home. You opened the door for Stiles to get out, you shook him awake and helped him into the house. Stiles jumped straight into bed fully clothed. You turned the light off and went to walk out the door. "Y/n?" he called. "Yeah?" you replied "I love you". You smile at him, "I love you too Stiles".

Scott: It was 12am, you woke up to your phone vibrating. You picked it up and saw that Scott is calling. You instantly panicked. Why would he be calling that late? Was he hurt? Did something happen to him or someone else? "Hello, Scott? Is everything okay?" You asked him without leaving much room to breathe. You heard him laughing which made you relax. "Scott? Why are you calling at 12?" He laughed again which made you laugh. "Are you doing anything?" he asked, in between giggles. "Well, I was asleep but someone woke me up" you replied. Again, he laughed. "Scott? Are you drunk?" you asked him. "NO" he replied with no hesitation. You weren't convinced though. "Okay, maybe a little drunk" he said. Nothing was said for the next minute. "Scott? Are you still there?" you asked. "Yeah, I just had to throw up" he laughed again. "Okay that's it. I'm coming over". You hung up the phone and made your way to Scott's house. The drive was quick because there were no other cars on the road. You got to Scott's and opened the door with the key Scott had given to you. "Scott?" You called out. "Upstairs" he replied. You walked upstairs and found him lying on the floor in his room. "How are you feeling?" you asked him. "Drunk" he replied, still laughing for no reason at all. He pulled you down to lay beside him. "Why were you drinking?" you asked him, but you had a feeling you knew the answer. "Stiles came over" he replied, just as you had expected. He held your hand in his but quickly let go he jumped up and ran straight to the toilet to throw up. Great you thought. You got him a glass of water and told him to go to bed, you changed into one of his tops and lied down next to him. He passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. Tomorrow morning was not going to be pretty for Scott.

Please leave a comment suggesting what scerario I could do for a Derek and Isaac 'he's drunk' because I have run out. Thanks for reading and voting :)