#18 You Skip School (Derek)

Itwas the first class of the day and all morning Derek had been texting you,telling you to take the day off to meet him. As much as you wanted to spend theday with Derek, you had classes you didn't want to miss. You took your seat atthe back of the class and took out your books and pens. Your teacher walks in,looking as miserable as ever and you begin wishing that you had taken the dayoff. "Pens and books out, today isgoing to be a lot of note taking, so listen carefully." The teacher says. "Thatincludes you Mr Stilinski". Stiles replies with a sarcastic laugh. Twentyminutes later the classroom phone starts ringing, making you jump a little. Theteacher answers, mumbles a 'yes' and puts the phone down. "Y/N," she calls. You look up from where you're sitting. "Someone is here to pick you up,they say it's urgent, copy up any missed work," she explains to you. You nodand pack up your things from your desk. You begin to panic. Who would call youout of school? And what is so urgent? Is someone hurt? You hurry to the frontdoors of the school to see Derek leaning against his car. He smiles once hesees you. You're confused. "What's the emergency?" you say, running towardshim. "I wanted to see you," he replies. "That's it?" you ask. You walk closerto him and he takes you in his arms. "It was urgent," he says, kissing yourneck. "I need to go back," you say. Even though you should get back to yourclass, you can't bring yourself to walk away. "It's too late," he says,continuing kissing you along your jaw. You give in and kiss him back. "Get inthe car," he tells you, ending your kiss to walk to the driver's side ofthe car. "Where are we going?" you ask, sad that he had stopped your kiss."Somewhere private where no one can watch us," he said. You smirk and climbinto the passenger seat. "Sure you don't want to go back to class?" he asks. "Justdrive the damn car," you say.