#8 Watching Horror Movies

Scott- You and Scott both hate horror movies, so when you do watch them you cuddle together with a blanket. You hide your face in Scott's chest whilst Scott squeezes his eyes shut.

Stiles- You don't mind horror movies but Stiles on the other hand is terrified of them. Whenever you watch them together you always catch Stiles with a pillow covering half of his face. You hold his hand and can feel him jump whenever something pops up on the screen.

Derek- Derek doesn't get scared of anything so watching horror movies is no problem for him. You hate them, you have a massive blanket surrounding you and a pillow covering your face. Derek holds you and when you get scared you hide your face into his chest.

Isaac- Despite being a werewolf Isaac is still scared of some things, one of them being horror movies. But he gets nowhere near as scared as you. You are terrified of scary movies but Isaac insists that you watch them with him. You spend the majority of the movie under the blanket so you don't have to watch it.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been working on a longer fanfiction. I have 6 weeks off now so I'll be writing more. Leave suggestions in the comments of what preferences you want.