#9 You're Sick

Scott: "Hey, where are you?" Scott asked you through the phone. "I'm in bed, I don't feel well so I'm not going to school" you told him coughing. "Okay, give me 20 minutes, I'm coming over" he told you. Of course he was going to come. 30 minutes later Scott walked through your door, with a tray, on the tray was a bowl of soup, some paracetamol and water. "Sorry I would have been up here earlier but I had trouble with the soup, you might not want to go in the kitchen for a bit" he told you. You laughed which turned into coughing. "Oh and look what else I have" Scott pulled out a couple of DVD's from his bag. He brought your favourite films. "Thank you" you said. Scott came and lay down next to you. "You sound terrible" he told you. "Thank you, that makes me feel much better" you said, rolling your eyes at Scott. After you had finished your soup, Scott got up and put the first film on. "I gotta go to the bathroom" you told Scott. You got up and run to the toilet just in time because then you threw up. Scott came in behind you and held your hair back for you as you threw up more. "You don't need to be in here" you told him. "Yes I do" he told you. You sat there for 5 minutes just to make sure and then you brushed your teeth and went back to bed. Scott started the film, and you lay in his arms. Halfway through the film you fell asleep. Scott stayed with you until you woke up.

Stiles: I can't come over today, mother nature calls You text Stiles. You were meant to be spending the day at Stiles house. You hadn't heard from Stiles in a while, he hadn't replied to your text. About half an hour later, you heard someone opening the front door. "Hello" you heard Stiles shout from downstairs. "I'm upstairs" you called down. Within a minute Stiles was upstairs. "How did you get in my house?" you asked him. "I had a copy of your key made" he said holding up a key. You laughed at him. In his other hand was a bag. He sat on the end of your bed and you sat up to see what he got. He emptied the bag on your bed. "Ok so I got scary movies, cookie dough ice cream, some chocolate and lots of water" he told you. You hugged him "thank you". You went downstairs because the TV in your room wasn't working. You put on a film and got the tub of cookie dough ice cream. You sat in the arm chair on Stiles lap with a blanket over the two of you. He had gotten two spoons from the kitchen and you were both eating the ice cream. You had put on Paranormal Activity first. Every time something scary came up, you hid your face in Stiles chest and Stiles laughed every time. "Did you deliberately pick a scary film?" you asked him after a massive jump scare. "I might of" he told you, proud of himself. "You know your going to have to pay" you told him. "Yeah, how?" he said. You kissed him and he kissed you, but it was hard because neither of you could stop giggling.

Isaac: It was not a good day, you were ill and your parents were away. Hey, I need you to get me some tissues and paracetamol you text your boyfriend Isaac. You had run out and you didn't feel like going out. You had your hair up in a messy bun and you had no make-up on and your nose was red. Not long after you heard a knock on the door. You grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around yourself. You went downstairs and opened the door for Isaac. "Thank you" you told him, taking the stuff he bought you. "You don't have to stay, and I know, I look terrible" you said to him. "You look fine, and I'm staying, what if you need something else?" Isaac asked you. "Fine, you can stay" you told him. He followed you to your bedroom. "So what do you want to do?" he asked you. "Sleep" you replied laughing. "But I can't sleep so" you added. "Would this help you sleep?" Isaac asked. He walked over to the other side of the room and put on music. He walked back over to you and lay down beside you. Holding you in his arms while stroking your arm up and down. "How about this?" he asked you. "That could work" you said. You turned around so you were facing Isaac's chest, you cuddled into Isaac. He was right this did help and after 10 minutes you were fast asleep. When you woke up Isaac wasn't there. "Isaac?" you called. "I'm downstairs, I'll be up in a minute" he shouted back up. Isaac then walked through the door holding two milkshakes. "I thought you would be waking up soon, and I am not the best at making milkshakes but here, this should help your throat" he handed you a milkshake. "Your the best" you told him. "I try" he replied.

Derek: You had stayed over Derek's the night before, and you woke up with a massive headache and a bad stomach. You looked over your shoulder, Derek wasn't in bed. You didn't bother shouting for him, it would hurt your head to much. Then he walked around the corner. "How are you?" he asked, kissing your forehead. "I feel awful" you replied. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned. "I feel like someone is stabbing me over and over" you answered. "Do you mind getting me some tablets from the store?" you asked him kindly. "Pretty please?" "Ok then, I'll be back in a bit" Derek left and was only gone 10 minutes. When he came back you were sitting by the toilet, head over the bowl. "Sorry, I thought I was going to be sick" you told him. He handed you the tablets and a glass of water. You got up from beside the toilet and Derek offered to carry you back to bed. And of course you said yes (because who wouldn't want to be carried by Derek Hale?). "Maybe you should eat something" Derek suggested. You nodded. He came back with a bowl of soup. "That looks delicious thank you" you said. "No problem". It was about 2 hours later, and the tablets were working, your stomach was a bit better and you didn't feel like you were going to throw up now. But you still kept getting headaches every now and again. "You know I think I know a way to stop that" Derek told you. "You do?" you asked him. Derek came over to you and started kissing you. "That could work" you said, kissing him back.

So i was just wondering, do you still want Isaac in the preferences now that he has left the show? Please comment what you think, I'm interested to see what people think.