Part 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

At last I had removed all of my makeup and let myself fall onto my nice and cosy bed, exhausted from the day. Just then I noticed I was still wearing Kellin's sweatshirt. I had forgotten to give it back. Well,I have to give it back to him when I see him again at a concert or Meet & Greet. If I see him again. I sighed at the thought of seeing him in private like this evening being a once-in-a-lifetime thing and laid my hand on my stomach.

I really had enjoyed his company this evening. It had been a great party after all. At that moment, I noticed something spikey in the pocket underneath my hand. Reaching in, I felt a piece of paper. I pulled it out and unfolded it. As I read it, my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what was in front of me.

It was Kellin's phone number. Maybe this wouldn't be the last time I saw him, I thought smiling, drifting happily to sleep clutching the pece of paper in my hand.

*timeskip*

Over the last few days Kellin and I had been texting frequently. It was lots of fun talking to him. I grew to like him, not as a love interest but as a good friend. Okay, maybe more than a friend.

(Y/n): I heard you're playing your last show in LA this evening.

K: Yes, we're going up to Portland tomorrow. After playing a few shows there, we'll move on to Seattle.

(Y/n): Quite a busy life as a rock star.

K: Yeah, you can say that again!

(Y/n): Well, I'll miss you.

K: You know, about that, I'd actually like to say goodbye to you in person.

K: Can you meet me at the venue tomorrow morning at about 10?

(Y/n): Okay. See you tomorrow.

*timeskip*

Just in time I arrived at the last venue Warped had played at. Quickly I texted Kellin.

(Y/n):Hey, I'm here.

Kellin immediately answered.

K: Can you come to the back entrance?

I made my way around the huge venue. Behind the venue there was a huge parking lot where the tour buses must've stood. Only two were left. Sleeping with Sirens' bus was standing next to the one that belonged to Pierce the Veil. I spotted Kellin leaning against their tour bus looking at his phone. Justin and Gabe were hanging out with Vic and Jaime.The others were nowhere to be seen.

"Hey there beautiful", I heard Justin say, walking towards me. "Are you lost? 'Cause heaven is a long way from here", he continued smirking. "Shut up, Justin", Kellin said smiling, finally noticing me, as he walked over to us.

The both of us took a small walk around the parking lot to get some alone time. After a while I broke the silence that was between us. "You know, I'll really miss you." "I'll miss you too." Then we fell into silence again.

Almost back at the buses, Kellin suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, turning me towards him by my shoulders. "(Y/n), I have to talk to you about something." "O...okay", I replied, now slightly scared. "More or less since the first time I lay my eyes on you I knew." "Knew what?" "That you're special. You are very important to me."

I gasped. Was he just telling me he loved me?

Kellin took a step towards me, now standing directly infront of me. "What I am trying to say is that I love you", he continued, leaning in to me. I looked up into his eyes, his wonderful greenish eyes. I closed th distance between us, kissing him softly on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise and I parted my lips from his.

"I love you too." I finally admitted it. I was in love with Kellin Quinn.

A smile spreadover his face.Then he pulled me closer, attaching his lips to mine again. Our kiss didn't last long as we heard Vic's voice yelling for Kellin. "Kellin!" seeing me in Kellin's arms, helifted his eyebrows in surprise. Smirking he said:"Ah, I see our fans seem to be better than yours" noticing my shirt. I blushed and and averted my gaze to the floor embarrassed.

"Come on Kellin, we have to get going otherwise we'll be late", he told Kellin, disappearing onto his tour bus. Kellin turned to me with sadness in his eyes. "Well, before I go: Will you be my girlfriend?" Now I was really surprised. Me? His girlfriend?  "Of course", I answered happily hugging him. He gave me one last kiss before he jogged over to SWS' bus.

"Wait! Wait, Kellin!", I called after him remembering his sweatshirt in my backpack. "I still have your sweatshirt!" Reaching the door of the bus, he turned back around to me. "Keep it, as a keepsake while I'm on tour." And with the biggest smile I've ever seen, he jumped up the stairs to his tour bus. Both the buses immediately started their engines driving off to their next destination.

And there I stood with a sweatshirt in my hand on a huge deserted parking lot, watching the love of my life deive away, still processing what had just happened.

I was Kellin's girlfriend?!

A.N I hope you liked. I know it was a bit short.