Part 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Sophie had already gone to the party almost an hour ago. I stayed behind watching Supernatural. I was happy being by myself, nobody judging me. Just so peaceful. 

Until suddenly my phone went off blaring 'In the End' by BVB through the otherwise silent house, causing me to jump up in fright. I answered my phone. "Hello?" "Hey (Y/n)" I heard Sophie's voice. She seemed to enjoy the party. "You have to come here. You're really missing out", she continued. 

"I don't really want to." "Why not? Are you scared of what people here will think about you?" I knew she was making fun of me. "No! I'm not!" I didn't  want her to know my weakness. Of course I was scared of what people would think of me. The way I looked, always wearing black, my pitch black hair, keeping my head low, people always had horrible first impressions of me.

"So, there's no reason for you not to come", my cousin said into the receiver. "Fine, I'll come", I gave in with a sigh. She told me her location and how I could get there. It wasn't too far, so I would take my longboard. "And put some nice makeup on. Not your normal stuff! And wear a dress or something pretty. Okay? ", she quickly added. I wanted to ask why, but she had already hung up on me.

After turning off the TV, I walked upstairs to get ready for the party. Disobeying Sophie's orders I threw on a Bring Me The Horizon t-shirt matching my black ripped jeans and red vans. Done wig my outfit, I got out my eyeliner and applied my usual thick black makeup. Pleased with my appearance,  I left the house riding mg longboard towards the beach. 

I was already able to see them from far away. There weren't as many people as I expected, only 20 or 30. Some of them running around in the water, others sitting around a CD player, playing a horrible pop song. 

Seemed like my cousin saw me too, because when I reached the sand and got off my longboard, someone got up and walked towards me. "Why didn't you wear a dress  and bring a swimsuit?", she asked, shaking her head. "Be happy that I came at all", I told her, walking past her towards the cooler, getting myself a drink and and dropping down onto the sand few feet away from the people listening to music. I wasn't paying attention to them. I didn't care who they were. I didn't even want to be here. 

Looking out at the Ocean and the sunset covering the Sky in wonderful soft shades of pink and purple I plugged in my headphones listening to my favorite SWS song. Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. As I looked up, I saw Sophie and took out my headphones so I could hear what she had to say. "I want you to meet some people", she said,motion in me to get up. 

Following her towards the water, I thought: I don't want to meet more of her friends.

She stopped when we reached a group of guys. One of them was standing with his back to us. He was bent over laughing. His laugh is adorable, I thought as I admired his nice black shoulder length hair. I wasn't able to see the other guy's faces. 

"Hey guys, this is my cousin (Y/n)", Sophie made them look up at us. My jaw dropped to the floor. There, only mere feet away, was Kellin f*cking Quinn surrounded by Pierce the Veil. "Hey", they greeted me. I immediately turned on my heels walking back to my longboard.

Kellin's P.O.V

"Hey guys, this is my cousin (Y/n)", I heard someone say. I looked up and saw the girl that invited us. What was her name again? I think Sophie. Next to her was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was small, making me immediately want to protect her. Her pretty blue eyes were surrounded by black eyeliner and partly hidden behind her swoopy black bangs. She was wearing a BMTH shirt and black skinnies. I could tell she had a great taste in music.

"Hey", we greeted her friendly. Her eyes widened and she suddenly turned around and walked away. Her cousin followed her. Both leaving me in wonder: Did I do or say something wrong?