Part 4

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"So ... what do you like to do in your freetime?", he asked.  "Well, I like to draw and sometimes write stories and rock out to music. And that's about it. I know, pretty boring." "No, it's not. I would love to read one of your stories one day." "You don't really want to. They aren't any good", I replied. "I don't believe you", he disagreed. One of the reasons why I didn't want him to read what I wrote was because it was nothing in comparison to what he wrote. The other reason, the more embarrasing one, was that most of them were Kellic fanfictions.

The two of us kept talking for what seemed like hours. At some point we had gotten up and started walking along the water's edge. Kellin was a wonderful conversation partner. He had this vibe to him that made me feel safe and secure. He would make a wonderful boyfriend, but not for me. Kellin wouldn't want a girl like me. He was a goddamn rockstar, he could have every girl he wished for. I was definitely not one he wished for.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and I was lifted up. Before I could comprehend what was happening, the warmth of the body I was pressed against disappeared and I landed in the cold, salty water. After getting out of the water and moving my bangs to the side, I saw Kellin standing at the edge of the water smirking.

He's going to pay for that, I thought as I started running towards him. He immediately turned on his heels dashing off over the sand. Well, at least I put on waterproof makeup and left my phone next to my longboard. Or otherwise both would've been ruined now.

Some of the other people must've started a bonfire as it started to get dark because it was already burning quite strongly.

Fed up with chasing Kellin, I made my way over to the fire and sat down next to it. I wasn't going to catch him anyway. His legs were too long in comparison with mine. It was so unfair. I moved closer to the fire, trying to dry off and stop the shivering, plus it was getting chilly even without being wet.

Kellin sat himself down next to me. I ignored him still being mad. "Hey." Kellin made me look up at him. "Here. Take this." He handed me the sweatshirt he was wearing earlier. "Thanks ... but you'll be cold." "No, I'm fine", he said. I took the sweatshirt and wlked a few feet away from the group of people. I took off my soaked shirt and changed into Kellin's way too big sweater.

Kellin's P.O.V

I knew I shouldn't be looking but I just couldn't take my eyes off of her as she changed. She was wearing a black bra. What else should I have expected? She was definitely not the girl to wear pink ones. My thought from earlier that evening was confirmed. She really was hot. She had a wonderful figure that she was hiding under her oversized shirt earlier. I forced myself to look away. I didn't want too be a creep.

The rest of the evening I spent at the bonfire talking, (Y/n) cuddled up to me causing my heart to beat like crazy.

A.N I'm sorry that the chapters are so short. I hope you still like them.