Part 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I couldn't do this! No way I could! This was too much!  I wasn't prepared for this.

I was just going to jump onto my longboard back home as I felt my cousin's hand on my arm keeping me back. "Please. Stay", she pleaded. "I can't do this! Do you know who they are? What they mean to me?", I hissed at her. She nodded eagerly. "I called your mom at noon and she told me everything." Of course she had! There was no way she had found out on her own."I still can't", I said, shaking off her hand and taking off on my board.

But again I didn't get too far. I was stopped by another hand on my shoulder. This time it was Kellin. "Please stay a bit." I just shook my head, not able to talk due to my heart beating like crazy all caused by his hand still on my shoulder. " I can tell you're a shy person but please stay ... for me?" I just couldn't refuse those puppy eyes he gave me. "Okay ... fine", i sighed walking back next to him.

Kellin's P.O.V

I'm relieved that I could make her stay. Now I can spend time with her and get to know her. It would have been horrible if I had lost her so soon after finding her. She already means so much to me. I wonder if one day I'll mean something to her. That's when I saw the sticker.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After a few seconds of silence Kellin said:"So, you're a fan?" and grinned mischievously at me. "How ... how did you know?", I asked, completely shocked. "Well ... I doubt somebody who doesn't like our music would have a sticker with our logo on their longboard", he answered.

Shoot! I had forgotten about that one and there goes my plan of not looking like a crazy stalker fangirl.

"Yeah. I am. I wanted to go see you at Warped this year but wasn't able to get a ticket", I replied. "What a bummer", he said.

Back at the party, Kellin walked to the cooler to get himself a drink while I sat down on the sand, again away from the others not wanting to join their conversation. Kellin came back with a cold beer in his hand letting him fall into the sand next to me. I watched him set the bottle to his lips and take a long sip. He must've noticed me watching him. 

"Want some?", he offered, holding the bottle towards me. "No, I can't, I'm still seventeen." "Come on! Just a little sip. No one will care", he said moving the beer even more towards me. "O...Okay", I said. I took his bottle, set it to my lips and drank a small sip.

Kellin's P.O.V 

So she's seventeen. A quite hot seventeen as far as I can see, I thought as I looked her over while she took a sip of my beer. I think I really like her, maybe even love her.