XV

Edit 1: 24/05/2022
Edit 2: 28/02/2023

12th March 2021, 08:10
And here I stand, outside the coffee shop window, peering in to see a wide eyed Sage. He almost fell backwards off his chair, but regained his balance and ran out the coffee shop towards me.

"Where have you been!" Sage yelled at me as he enveloped me into a bone crushing hug. "I've come to the coffee shop every morning and you've not been there, or at uni. Rosemary and the boys have been asking me where you've been. You better have a blumin' great excuse!" Sage ranted to me as he started to shake me back and forth by the shoulders. "I've been worried!" Sage yelled in my face.

I brought my hand up and push his chest away so I could stop being shaken by him.
"I've been looking for my happiness," I vaguely replied, Sage's gaze softening up at my words.

"I'm here to find it with you, Xandra," Sage responded, reaching our for my arm.

While stepping to the left to dodge his hand, I ended up revealing my suitcase.
"I'm going to find my happiness... but not with you," I replied, turning my back on him.

Grabbing the handle of my suitcase, I walked down the street to a taxi, Sage being too shocked to do anything, let alone say anything.

Placing my suitcase in the boot of the car, I got in the back and asked the driver to take me to Heathrow.

The taxi started to drive.

I looked back to see Sage.

Sage looked at me.

He ran for the taxi.

I turned my back on depression.

ĤĪM.