X

-- ------------ ----, --:--

Ƨcяɛαмιиɢ.

P̸a̸i̸n̸.

δαɾƘηεςς.

Ƨcяɛαмιиɢ,

P̸a̸i̸n̸,

δαɾƘηεςς.

There was ƨcяɛαмιиɢ.

Then there was p̸a̸i̸n̸.

Then finally, δαɾƘηεςς.

I remember. I do.

Ƨcяɛαмιиғ, p̸a̸i̸n̸, δαɾƘηεςς.

That's what happened.

There was ƨcяɛαмιиғ, then p̸a̸i̸n̸, then δαɾƘηεςς.

Ƨcяɛαмιиɢ. The screaming stopped. I don't know when, but it stopped. Who's screaming was it? It sounded like a mixture of a young female, a young male, and the tires of a death machine.

Ƨcяɛαмιиɢ. I heard screaming, then I felt pain, but the pain is gone, just like the screaming. Darkness overtook the the screaming.

P̸a̸i̸n̸. There was pain, an unbearable amount of pain. I don't know where the pain was coming from, or what caused it, but the pain was excruciating.

P̸a̸i̸n̸. The pain started to leave and was replaced with darkness. I don't mind though, I don't mind, I don't like pain. Pain is scary.

δαɾƘηεςς. In the darkness, there is no pain or screaming. In the darkness, I feel safe.

δαɾƘηεςς. All around me, surrounding me on all sides, closing in...

[̲̅s̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅].

I'm [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] in the darkness.

I'm [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] in the silence.

I'm [̲̅s̲̅][̲̅u̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅c̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅g̲̅] in the painless void.

⒣⒠⒧⒫.

⒣⒠⒧⒫ me,

ṖĿƐΛSƐ.

I don't like this.

I don't like the δαɾƘ ibis.

I want to leave.

I want p̸a̸i̸n̸.

I want ƨcяɛαмιиɢ.

I want...

ⓁⒾⒼⒽⓉ

.