How to Attract the Capricorn Man/Woman

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

HOW TO ATTRACT THE CAPRICORN MAN

Capricorn men are determined and ambitious people, who want to reach the top to get the rewards. He prefers reality over uncatchable dreams, but isn’t afraid to set some of their more realistic dreams in motion. His need for control is strong, and he could be judgmental towards his partners, expecting them to be something they really aren’t. His nature is wrapped up around accomplishment and responsibility and he often doesn't set romantic relationships on the top of his priority list.

A Capricorn man wants to take charge and be the one to make the rules from the beginning. He is in search for a practical, grounded partner, and almost always ends up with an emotional one who has a hard time controlling their heart. When starting a relationship, he will think about ways to respect the norm but also show his feelings, expecting the person in front of him to feel comfortable and attractive enough no matter the amount of affection he gives.

HOW TO ATTRACT THE CAPRICORN WOMAN

Capricorn women are ambitious, persistent, responsible and reliable. She only wants to find someone to make her smile, and can’t wait to open up and feel the real pull of emotion that makes her warm up to the possibilities that lie in the future. It will take some time for her to lower her guard and feel safe and comfortable enough to show just how sensitive and caring she can be when she is in love.

She wants her partners responsible, calm, and hard-working, and needs to know that she is taken care of if something bad happens in the future. A Capricorn woman needs to feel comfortable with people she dates and needs time to decide what she wants out of each relationship. Born in a Sun sign that exalts Mars, her instincts and initiative are strong, and this makes her a passionate lover always in charge of her own life no matter the outer circumstances.