How to Attract the Leo Man/Woman

Leo (July 23-August 22)

HOW TO ATTRACT THE LEO MAN

A Leo man wants to be treated like a king in their intimate relationship and this is not their narcissistic characteristic, but a true inner need that all people with deep self-respect have to feel. Plans with him are always big and dramatic, and showering with admiration, devotion and attention come really natural both ways. This is a man who gives many gifts when they are in love, often expensive and posing as a statement of his effort. Any partner that wants to stay with him has to prove that they are worthy of royal treatment and ready to give enough of it back. A Leo man will love compliments, and although he appears confident, he needs a lot of praise to start feeling safe around their loved one too.

However romantic and passionate, this man will rarely choose a woman that doesn't "go well" with his appearance, or doesn't make him look good in the eyes of specific groups in the outer world. He is known to easily take the roll of an eternal bachelor, always on the hunt and celebrating love and life. He will put himself in the center of attention, and his partner could compete with a number of admirers, but their relationship is not in danger for as long as he is adored the way he loves to be. When treated right, he will stick around forever.

HOW TO ATTRACT THE LEO WOMAN

Leo women are very warm-hearted and driven by the desire to be loved and admired, and as all people born under the Leo zodiac sign, love to be in the limelight. To seduce her, one has to treat her well, respect her, compliment her and see her fit to live a luxurious lifestyle she deserves. She appreciates romantic partners and will expect to be the center of someone's world, giving the person she loves the same royal treatment. Dating a Leo woman requires acceptance of her flaws and admiration for her qualities. She doesn't like competing for love and wants to have clarity on her role in her partner's life.

A woman born under the Sun sign of Leo will always enjoy a visit to a theater, an art museum or a fancy restaurant. She wants to be showered with flowers and gifts, but as grandiose displays of affection rather than an expensive routine of her partner. She can be a bit domineering and needs to stay in control of her own life. If her partner holds her as valued and queen-like as she is, there is infinite warmth, care, and attention in her heart to respond.