Libra Friends and Family

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Friends – Libra representatives are highly social and put their friends in the limelight, but sometimes raise their expectation bars too high, and choose friendships that make them feel superior to the person standing in front of them. Their nature makes them indecisive which is why they might show a lack of. Still, this won’t make them any less invested in their relationships when someone else takes the baton and shows interest in them. Tactful and calm, they can communicate through any problem if they want to, and will often help others understand the other side of their personal conflicts and trouble with other people.

Family – Born into a family that gave them a certain weakness of the Sun, Libra can often transfer guilt between family members without even being aware of doing so. In constant search for harmony these individuals have a tendency to agree with their parents and siblings only to avoid conflict, being the one to pull back when a challenge comes their way. They need to nurture their personality and often turn to solitude only to discover their own point of view among many. If they are well built and worked on their inner sense of power, they discover ease in being a good parent and role model, ready to share everything they know with their children.