Libra Career and Money

Libra (September 23-October 22)

For each Libra, the key to a happy life is in a fine balance, meaning they will not commit to work without setting apart enough time for their private life and their loved ones, and if they do, they will feel like they need to set free from it. They can be loved leaders even though they sometimes lack the initiative needed to organize people who work for them, and will work hard to deserve privileges that come their way. In search for truth and justice, they are good lawyers and judges, and can also be successful as diplomats, designers and composersif they have nurtured their artistic side from childhood. They will work well in a group, and can be convincing and gifted speakers.

Financial aspect of their lives is often under control, which probably wouldn’t be the case if they had an easier time deciding what they want to buy. As soon as they start questioning their financial choices, chances are they won’t even spend any money at all, simply because it was hard to make a decision of any kind. They balance between saving and spending pretty well and even though they enjoy fashion and fine clothes, they rarely let their desires for spending get the best of them.