How to Attract the Libra Man/Woman

Libra (September 23-October 22)

HOW TO ATTRACT THE LIBRA MAN

Libra men appreciate all that is beautiful and search for a partner to inspire them with their appearance. This might sound superficial, but the fact is they need mental and visual stimuli to make decision processes easier and push them into a serious relationship to begin with. Once they have decided to be with someone, they usually make serious, long-term bonds, enduring with ease through the hard times knowing they have already made the perfect choice to begin with. A Libra man wants to discuss everything with his partner, from daily matters to big shared endeavors in life.

This is a man in search for a partner with strength of will and confidence, someone to guide the way when he feels lost or insecure. Once he finds the right person, he will do anything to make them happy, turning their attention solely to their partner and often forgetting himself in the process. This man is deeply romantic in his core and in search for true love to last him a lifetime.

HOW TO ATTRACT THE LIBRA WOMAN

To seduce a Libra woman one has to be a good conversationalist and listener. She enjoys being taught about new things and enjoys talking about herself and her personal interests, just as much as she likes sinking deep into her partner’s life. She is charming, intelligent, and finds solutions to problems that arise along the way with certain ease. Her partner needs to keep her interested and on her toes at first, making her question her own initiative and choices, while also straightforward and surprising enough.

Being ruled by Venus a Libra woman has a natural tendency to have certain mood swings, but this won’t make her any less just in her ways. Once she falls in love and shares a home with a partner, she will take care of them, make them look good, and keep their social life organized and well-adjusted to social norms they live in.