Chapter Four: The Walk In The Woods.

"It's so beautiful." Lily said as she holds his hand.

Garrett smiles and entwines his hand with hers. Lily blushes as she also entwines.

"Yes, and you are beautiful then the woods or anything else." Garrett smiles.

Lily blushes scarlet red" Oh really I am?" She asked.

Garrett nodded and kiss her cheek.

"Your so sweet." Lily said smiling.

Garrett smiles" Thank you my dear." He said.

Lily smiles as she connects her arm with his, as he does the same.

"Can I ask you something?" Garrett asked her as he carries her bridal style.

Lily blushes" S-sure" She said.

"I was wondering if you will be my mate." Garrett asked.

Lily blushes and lays her head on his chest" Y-yes." She said, smiling.

While Carlisle was spying with Emmett.

Emmett whispers" Carlisle, she loves him and he loves her. Why are we spying?" He asked.

Carlisle signs as he whispers back" Because, so I can make sure he does not turn her." He said, whispering.

"It's her choice though, you can't unforce her if she want's to become a vampire." He said signing, whispering back.

Carlisle signs" But she is my fleshen blood, and I will take care of her." He whisper.

Emmett signs as he leaves. Carlisle signs as he continues to spy.

"Lily." Garrett said.

Lily smiles as she looks at him" yes?" She asked.

"Maybe, um can you let me change you into a vampire?" Garrett asked.

Lily shook her head" No, I don't think I would be ready, and I have to asked Carlisle and Esme. Especially Rosalie." She said.

"Why Rosalie?" Garrett asked.

"She is a very close friend and I know how she feels about humans wanting to be a vampire. She told me that she envy's me." Lily looks at him.

Carlisle smiles at Lily's choice as he leaves. Garrett signs as he nodded.

"I'm sorry." Lily said.

Garrett smiles" It's ok my love." He said as he kiss her.

Lily blushes as she kiss back.