Chapter Six: Bitch

Jane smirks" So this the amazing Lily." She looks at her.

Lily growls at her.

"IF I was you dearies, I would not attack." Jane smirks.

"I wasn't planing you bitch." Lily smirks back.

Jane glares as she try's to put her in pain.

"What are you trying to do, put me in pain. All I feel is a tickle." Lily said as she giggles.

Jane gasp" She's a Shield like slut Bella." She signs.

Bella growls as her eyes grow redder.

"No affiance Bella, you can be a slut, but that's not the point." Lily said.

"And you a shape-shifter and also other powers that no one ever had." Carlisle said as he smiles.

Jane smirks as she leaves and went to tell Aro.

"Oh my god, Aro would love me to be in his gang..." Lily said as she looks down.

Garrett went to you and holds her" Not when i'm still breathing air." He said as he smiles.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH." Bella yelled at Lily.

"What, I said no affiance....I never really liked you any way. Wanna know what you ass hole?" Lily asked.

"Why huh, bitch." Bella asked as she grow angry.

Lily giggles" Because when Edward left, you try to kill your self, and like no I need you Jacob and no I need you Edward. I just got sick of you getting like that." She said.

"She's right you know, I mean I like you, it's that you annoy all of us but Edward, with you wining." Alice said.

"You know what, your all jealous that I was the chosen one." Bella said smiling.

"Hella no, your a bitch. You will never be like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. They did something about it, and you didn't." Lily said.

"GUYS, we need to focus, we can deal with our hatred later." Edward said calmly.

Lily signs as she nodded.