Chapter Seven: Volturi

As Lily nodded, some one came and knocked everyone out but her.

Man smirks" Your coming with me girl." He said as he carries her off.

"HELP." Lily screams. They then landed.

"I am Aro Volturi, and please calm yourself miss." Aro said with a smooth voice.

"WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME." Lily yelled as her eyes grew ruby red.

Aro smirks" Demetri, knock her out." He said as Demetri did. Lily then fell to the ground, sleeping.

Meanwhile at the Cullen's home. "Ow, my head." Garrett said as he gets up and the rest did the same.

"Hey, were is Lily?" Edward asked.

"Who cares, she's gone, and i'm happy." Bella said with a smile.

Edward then just exploded" I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU, SHE WAS NICE TO THIS FAMILY BEFORE YOU EVEN CAME TO THIS TOWN, AND I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING BAD ABOUT HER YOU GOT IT BELLA." He yelled as he stormed out and went to

look for her. Bella then ran off crying in her room.

"Finally he went off on her." Emmett said as the rest went to look for her.

"This is all my fault......I should have looked out for her." Garrett said as he cursed himself.

"Garrett, it was nobody's fault. You nor I knew they were coming to get her." Carlisle said.

Edward nodded" Yea, we will find her." He said with a smile.

"Why are you helping, I though you hated her." Garrett said.

"I don't hate her, but we just don't get along, but she is apart of this family and will protected her, even if Bella hates her and she hates Bella." Edward says.

Garrett smiles" Now that is a real man, and real family." He said as then Aro came with Jane and Alec behind him.

"Where did you take her Aro." Carlisle demanded.

Aro chuckles" I have no idea what your talking about." He said innocently.

Garret growls" DON'T PLAY DUMB, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND." He yelled as he growls.

"So you love her, hmmm that gives us an advantage." Aro said with a smile.

"You wouldn't dare you ass hole." Garrett glares.

Aro smiles slyly" No but I would." He said as then he grabs her and sticks a knife on her stomach.

" G-garret...." Lily said as then she fall to the ground.