Chapter Two

As Lily were looking at each other, everyone else was staring at them. Alice knew this would happen and she wanted to prevent this. Even Rosalie did not want this to happen. As then Lily breaks from her trance and looks around. She knew something big was going to happen and was now wondering why they needed other Vampires. She had always thought that the Volturi were vampires who are willing to talk everything thought and calmly.

"Lots of red eyes, let me take you else were" Garrett said as he picked up Lily and jumped on the room.

Carlisle chuckles, "Well Lily was bound to find out who she was ment to be and be with."

"Blood singers, so they were ment to be together." Emmett said as he leaned on the wall.

"Yes, they were ment to be meet and be together." Carlisle said.

Esme smiles"Oh, and does lily know that she is....Carlisle you know." She asked.

"No not yet, but she is about to know." Emmett says.

They all nodded as they went back inside to discuss the matter at hand. On how to handle Lily and what to do if there is a fight to happen. Meanwhile, Garrett and Lily were talking about the issue at hand.

"Well, the Volturi's thinks that Renesmee is an immortal child." Garret said as he set her down.

"What do you mean, an Immortal child. That is not even possible, she was born like any other child." Lily said as she scratched her head. "What is an Immortal child anyways"

"They are uncontrollable, childish behaviors of immortal children battled the vampire laws of secrecy, and these children often attracted the notice of humans." Garrett says.

"Like all vampires, immortal children are frozen at the mental and physical age at which they were transformed. Post-transformation, these small children continued to exhibit childish behaviors, including impulsive acts, tantrums, irresponsible activities, and a general lack of circumspection. It is said that an immortal child's tantrum can kill people, since restraint is basically impossible for someone so young. Another aspect was their appeal; they were both beautiful and endearing that any human or vampire would automatically love them." Carlisle said said as he walked up to them from behind.

Lily and Garrett turns around in shock on that they did not hear him from from behind. They had thought he was with the others, inside discussing the issue.

"Yes that is right, and now you know lily." Garret said as he got up.

Lily nodded " Yeah, but Renesmee is none of that at all. You can feel her heart beat and the redness in her cheeks."

"We know, and I have to tell you something Lily." Carlisle said with a stern look on his face.

"What is it, you look worried..." Lily said as she got up and walked to Carlisle.

"You are my long lost great great granddaughter." Carlisle said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Lily eyes widen in shock, "WHAT, That is impossible, how is that possible.."

"Well not really." Carlisle says as he looked into her eyes, and they served a remainder of his past.

Lily head tilted in confusion as she was so confused. She did not understand what was going on. Everything her mother told her was a lie? Was her father really her own father.

"Some how in Carlisle family, one of the males. They donated their sperm and your mother badly needs a baby girl, so the doctors gave her someone's sperm and it turns out your related to Carlisle." Esme said smiling showing up suddenly.

"So you mean i'm a Cullen?" Lily asked as she sat back down in pure shock.

Esme and Carlisle nodded and smiles. As then Garrett looks away and was gone. Lily turns to see if Garrett was there, but he had already left. Lily was confused on why he left. She shrugged it off and went inside to go tell everyone the good news. Alice was going to be ecstatic to hear she is going to be now related to her in a ways.