EXO-M's Chen Facts

1. Chen was first revealed through SM Orchestra section at SBS Gayo Daejun 2011 along with Kai, Tao, and Luhan.
2. Chen has a powerful voice.
3. In Korea, Chen shares a room with Lay. In China, he shares a room with Kris. They change rooming arrangements to help Chen (and Xiumin) learn Chinese better. 
4. Chen can sing a note higher than Luhan, therefore making him the main vocal of EXO-M.
5. Chen's ideal type of woman is one like a noona, those that would take good care of him.
6. Chen has a phobia of public speaking.
7. Before Chen joined SM as a trainee, Chen was preparing for entrance exams for music schools.
8. Chen joined SM in 2011.
9. Chen is nicknamed "Dancing Machine Chen".
10. Juju thinks Chen is a gift from Heaven because of his soothing and incredible vocals/voice. And you have no choice, but to agree with her!
11. Chen was in 2 teasers, co-staring in 1. 
12. Chen was one of the members to have participate in a special stage at SMTaiwan. He sang "Ai Bu Dan Xing" (愛不單行) with Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. 
13. Chose "Chen" as his stage name because he wants to get closer to fans. 
14. Chen is very stubborn; he must get everything he wants. 
15. During his leisure time, he will sing and listen to music, but recently he started to play games. 
16. Kris calls him "Chen Chen" and his other nickname is "Orange". 
17. He is a forgetful person (but not as extreme as Lay) so he needs ot write down what he wants to do. 
18. Quite outgoing and fun. 
19. His favorite Chinese singers are Wang Lee Hom and Jay Chou. 
20. His favorite EXO song is Machine because it is the song that left the deepest impression on him. 

21. Chen likes the "noona" type over athletic, airhead, princess, otaku, and "fresh" girls.