Shinee Facts

Minho’s ideal girl is someone who really likes him. He would be really happy with that 

Taemin began learning to play the piano when he was in elementary school 

Minho looks like he is the most quiet among the members, but when they are just them five, he is really loud and noisy. 

Jonghyun likes to listen to maxwell and maroon 5 

Key admitted that he doesn’t get any treatment for his hair, thats why his hair is really damaged 

Taemin learn Japanese by watching one piece 

Minho wants Taemin to do his best so that he can achieve all his goals. 

Jonghyun wants to experience a dangerous and passionate love, just like in the lyrics of Juliette but he doesn’t want to die.

Onew couldn’t sleep for many nights because he wanted a BB gun and he didn’t know where to buy it from. 

On a rainy day, Key picked up a snail and brought it back to their dorm.

When they’re all sleeping, Key would sometimes pretend that he’s sleeping, but he’s only closing his eyes. 

When Onew had to compare himself to an animal, he picked the penguin because he likes penguins. 

According to Jonghyun, Taemin sleeps like he’s dead. Means, he wakes up in the position he falls asleep. 

All of the members sleeptalk, but Jonghyun is the only one who talks very clearly in his sleep. 

When Taemin feels stressed while practicing, the other members try to de-stress him by doing silly dances. 

Taemin gets sick when he travels overseas. 

Taemin tends to lose his clothes and accessoires. 

According to the other four, the most ignorant member is Taemin.

Key knows the most telephone numbers of female celebrities.

Jonghyun is intrigued when other celebrities choose him as their ideal type. 

Taemin goes to sleep early. If there’s light or noise, he won’t be able to sleep well. 

Everyday, Minho and Taemin will frighten Key. 

When Onew is going to confess to his future girlfriend, he will do it with a formal speech. 

Taemin has never cried before when SHINee won 1st place.

Jonghyun was shocked when he saw Key dancing the first time to miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl”. 

When Taemin gets bored, he will think about different things, and fall into his own world. 

Taemin treats f(x)’s Sulli well. 

Taemin is surprised about how fast Minho has grown this tall, since at the beginning he wasn’t that tall. 

The things Key loves most are #1 music and #2 fashion.

Jonghyun used to (don’t know if he still does) keep five alarm clocks on his dorm bed. 

[ME2DAY] [Key] 쿄쿄…호피옆라인…아 맞다 전 짹짹이 하지않으니 가짜 조심 하세요! [TRANS] Kyokyo…Tiger side view…Oh yeah, I don’t tweet tweet  [KEY DOESN’T HAVE TWITTER!]

Key updates the most on me2da. Over half of the updates are by him. 

Taemin really loves horror movies.