100 Facts About C.N Blue

1. Lee Jonghyun likes girls who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.

2. His favorite meal is the Yoshinoya’s A-set.

3. He felt so lucky debuting with CNBLUE because he got to meet Kim Bum Soo, his idol.

4. Jonghyun has a lot of Adidas training wear.

5. Among many songs that Jonghyun composed, he is most satisfied with “Lie”.

6. Jonghyun envies Minhyuk, because he has a sexy body.

7. When Jonghyun was in primary three, his friends suspected that he wasn’t a Korean, so he ran back home to ask his father about his ‘origin’.

8. Jonghyun wants to perform in a rock festival like Summer Sonic (Japanese Rock Fest), with many other artists.

9. He is CNBLUE’s second leader and Yonghwa thinks he helps to firmly pull the team together. He is very reliable.

10. Among the CNBLUE members, Jonghyun is the touchiest. He naturally massages, leans on other’s shoulder, hug and hold hands with other members.

11. Jonghyun said if he isn’t in CNBLUE, he wants to be an athlete.

12. All members of CNBLUE said in an interview that Lee Jonghyun is the member that likes pretty girls the most.

13. Jonghyun was athlete of Taekwondo and Judo. He got Black belt for both.

14. Jonghyun is a second child and has an elder sister.

15. Jonghyun wanted to learn drums.

16. Jonghyun doesn’t like spaghetti.

17. Jonghyun’s first kiss was when he was 2nd year of middle school, at the stair of institute.

18. On his 20th birthday, Jonghyun got a DVD of Son Ye Jin’s (his ideal woman) movies from fans. He also got some under wear from fans on his birthday.

19. Jonghyun even has the same guitar as Carlos Santana. It’s a PRS guitar.

20. He’s the most trusted among the members and he takes care of everybody.

21. He thinks he looks more handsome after taking a bath.

22. Jonghyun talks about love: “When you fall, you fall and your head hurts so you get dizzy.”

23. Jonghyun shakes his legs before going to the stage because he is often nervous.

24. Jonghyun said he felt comfortable as he got a role as a guitarist and vocalist in Acoustic, pretty much his everyday life.

25. He still can’t avoid the Busan accent especially when he gets excited about something.

LOVELY Facts:

1. Kang Minhyuk has a specialty in flute. Next to drums, it’s the instrument he can play very well.

2. He naturally likes older women because he also has an older sister that treats him well.

3. Next to Jonghyun, Minhyuk excels in sports. He likes Baseball, Soccer and Basketball.

4. His middle school nickname was Kang Goon (Kang – his last name; Goon – a Korean term for a young lad).

5. He loves playing games on his PSP.

6. He met Jungshin for the 1st time at the Ilsan English School.

7. For Minhyuk, music and food are the same in his life, a day without music would leave you very uneasy.

8. The girl group that he wants to be close with is Wonder Girls.